Are ya'll just gonna IGNORE the Marie Claire interview!? Strong, inspirational QUEEN!

Calm Before the Storm

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

She didn't say it about David but she said it while with him.

She was asked where she saw herself in ten years, and she said on a ranch, raising her kids, with more kids, and a husband. I think this was... December 2013? I remember we all freaked out and took it as proof that BJ was her farewell.

She wasn't with david anymore tho, she broke with david publicly in late August and that interview was in late September 

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=tsWm1NMQuAA

U can see that in the end the woman asks her what type of man she wants and she says dark hair and dark eyes. 

And before that she had been already spotted with charlie but at the time we didn't have a clue... Remember the pics that one fan took from her days before the Britney day? It was on a restaurant in Vegas, but i am not finding rn. The boys are with her on the pics too and so is charlie. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Arya said:

She wasn't with david anymore tho, she broke with david publicly in late August and that interview was in late September 

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=tsWm1NMQuAA

U can see that in the end the woman asks her what type of man she wants and she says dark hair and dark eyes. 

And before that she had been already spotted with charlie but at the time we didn't have a clue... Remember the pics that one fan took from her days before the Britney day? It was on a restaurant in Vegas, but i am not finding rn. The boys are with her on the pics too and so is charlie. 

So Charlie's the one... :idkney:

Wtf did he do to her?

" but right now I really don't need anyone else."  I loved that part. I mean, since her break up with Jason it seemed that she hated being alone and she needed being always in a relationship. So I'm glad that she realized she doesn't need a man to be happy :)

But on the other hand, it's kinda sad to see how much has changed her opinion about love and marriage :icant2: 

I do think they broke up with  Charlie and it was all cool. Probably she was never into him. She needed someone to heal her heart from what David did to her. And after she started feeling better, she got rid of him. Remember when he posted those sad IG posts after the breakup? And she was extremely happy....so it was her decision. :idkney:

Archived