New Original Make video screenscap

sciama

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, LittleInappropriate said:

It's kind of frustrating to know someone has the entire video and we haven't seen it and just when people seemed to got over the fact the original video wasn't released, the person who's got the video is like: "Here you go, just teasing you with another screencap. LOL. :tongueney:"

I find this sort of funny. 

I think the editing was never finished finished for some scenes(the desert ones, and the bridge between the beginning to the house, and the bulldozer)

But someone defenitly has the full vimeo video, a non recorded version. And they obviously know what it is, it's not like a random person got it and is now been teasing us since July. 

I hope they leak it. If Britney doesn't want it to be released for a certain reason, her or her team need to say it and I'm sure most of her fans will let it go. I would. Don't hold it against me though if the original leaks in full and I watch it. 

1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

4 minutes and 35 seconds.

The song is only 3 minutes and 51 seconds...I'll say it again, we're missing a 50-second intro to the video. And nobody has yet to see it.

I think that time stamp is actually for the whole thing, the entire shooting day or kinda. I don't know tho 

1 minute ago, sciama said:

I think that time stamp is actually for the whole thing, the entire shooting day or kinda. I don't know tho 

When editors set up their sequence in their editing software they can choose between it starting at 00:00:00:00 or 01:00:00:00.

This particular editor went with 01:00:00:00.

G-Eazy's rapping starts at the 4 minute and 20 second mark...that's where I first noticed it.

Just now, Steel_Magnolia said:

When editors set up their sequence in their editing software they can choose between it starting at 00:00:00:00 or 01:00:00:00.

This particular editor went with 01:00:00:00.

G-Eazy's rapping starts at the 4 minute and 20 second mark...that's where I first noticed it.

Oh I didn't know sorry! This sounds AWESOMEEEE tho! I LOVE videos which are longer than the actual audio!

The more times goes by, the more I want, I need, I live for this video! 

c11aad00-f2bf-0132-f3e0-0e18518aac2f.gif?

3 minutes ago, Sparks said:

STOP IT

My poor heart :( 

CAN THEY JUST RELEASE THE ******* ORIGINAL MUSIC VIDEO. 

That's what I've been thinking of since the first leak. I mean whoever posted the recording from the mobile, why, WHY?! Why not posting the whole thing and not just a video of a video?!

Just now, sciama said:

That's why I've been thinking of since the first leak. I mean whoever posted the recording from the mobile, why, WHY?! Why not posting the whole thing and not just a video of a video?!

Mte. 

I think I'm secretly always gonna be pressed about this video lol

Archived