[ Scans ] UPDATE Marie Claire - UK + Full Article

OutrageousSin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHERE CAN I GET THIS UK VERSION OF MARIE CLAIRE IN PORTUGAL? PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW!! :scalped:

EL CORTE INGLES MAYBE?

when is it out? october? september? :yesplease:

such a flawless cover and articles and pictures :tifftear:

the best since V Magazine (even if it is such a different style of article/pics) :carpoolney:

10 minutes ago, Maryy said:

WHERE CAN I GET THIS UK VERSION OF MARIE CLAIRE IN PORTUGAL? PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW!! :scalped:

EL CORTE INGLES MAYBE?

when is it out? october? september? :yesplease:

such a flawless cover and articles and pictures :tifftear:

the best since V Magazine (even if it is such a different style of article/pics) :carpoolney:

YESS definitly you might find it there, when I was in lisboa they had so many UK & US mags! Double check tbh and on your way get that *******-delicious haagen dazs ice cream in the food court!!! 

Ahhhhhh how much I miss Lisbon :crying2: 

i had one of the best holidays of my life there!!!

I loved the article, and I loved how she spontaneously explains her daily life. It's funny that her kids have no idea of how big their mum is. I wonder if they have ever watched her most iconic music videos. Because it is normal that with 11-10 years you cannot understand "fame" as we do or Britney does, but I think about the moment they realize about the inmense power of their mum, and they start stanning for her mum as we do, and they will be like :scalped:

By the way, I love how Britney thinks nowadays. It is clear that she is a strong, independent woman, who doesn't need any men to be happy/have a family/have money. She created her own empire, and she cannot be more proud of that. She is in a good place and I hope she will be that happy forever, she deserves it!!:tifftear:

3 minutes ago, Mario said:

Its true though.

The article was really cute! I love how open she is now. I missed this Britney so much! 

but its not totally true :comingthru:, imagine a straight britney fan reading that :beynah:

6 hours ago, OutrageousSin said:

Large Files, i didn't edit them just in case! and also if you guys want the article as well i'll scan it! 

sg7byq.jpg

149rvhy.jpg

4j1f6a.jpg

34t6cqx.jpg

r1z8rl.jpg

ieedxw.jpg

+ UK people, please BUY the magazine, and support the issue, let's make it a best seller! 

it's only £3.99 at WHSmith, it comes with a dark purple nail polish, give it to your mum, sister, girlfiriend, boyfriend, **** buddy..idk or even use it yourself if you like!  lol

Love it. 

Thank you for doing this <3

Archived