This is how the regular edition of Glory should be...

iToxic

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

***** sit down Just Like Me is one of the most flawless songs on the album. 

I do agree that Clumsy and Private Show can move to the deluxe edition though. 

***** I would've replaced Liar with Just Like Me but I just think she's had these type of songs before (especially the lyrics i.e. She'll never be me). I love Just Like Me too.

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Would still keep Just Like Me over Better and Liar. It's sonically raw and acoustic and different so I think it fits the album well. 

I still havent heard a snippet of Mood Ring that I LOVE. So I would also delegate that to the Deluxe. 

The snippet I heard was lq though so I mat be wrong. 

I included Liar bc a lot of people are loving it but I feel like it's an Ashley Tisdale song from 2006 (army don't kill me).

Better is a masterpiece. Wouldn't replace it for nothing.

I'd move 'Better' and 'Liar' to the standard and 'Clumsy' and 'Private Show' to the deluxe.  Otherwise it's fine.  

8 minutes ago, iToxic said:

I included Liar bc a lot of people are loving it but I feel like it's an Ashley Tisdale song from 2006 (army don't kill me).

It sounds nothing like an Ashley Tisdale song, though?

Honestly the only two songs I'd swap would be Private Show & Clumsy for Liar & If I'm dancing. But at the same time, I kinda like the track list because they saved some good stuff for the end... I find if you put too much crap (and no glory song is crap) at the end, it makes for a dragging album. So if PS & C were in the bonuses, it would make for an mehhh ending to the album. This album has a great mixture through out the whole collection, hence why the tracks need to stay where they are. Also does anyone else think that Invitation and Coupure Électrique are the perfect beginning and ending to this record? I don't think they could have chosen better!

My perfect standard edition is:

1. Invitation

2. Do You Wanna Come Over

3. Man On The Moon

4. Slumber Party

5. Just Like Me

6. Hard To Forget Ya

7. What You Need

8. Change Your Mind

9. Liar

10. If I'm Dancing

11. Coupure Electrique

I'm not crazy about Make Me but if it was a version without the dreadful rap then I'd add it to the album. I don't really like Private Show (the helium-like vocals are too much), Clumsy, Just Luv Me, Love Me Down or Better, I tend to skip those tracks when I play the album.

I like a heck of a lot more songs on Glory than I do on Britney Jean and Femme Fatale combined, so I can safely say it's my favourite Britney album since Circus. :)

1. Invitation

2. Do You Wanna Come Over?

3. Slumber Party

4. Make Me

5. Just Love Me

6. Mood Ring

7. Love Me Down

8. Just Like Me

9. Liar

10. Better

11. What You Need

12. Man On The Moon