G-Eazy Talked About Britney At His Concert Tonight

dosomethin2nite

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to hear what exactly he said :mhmsureny: So far we only know that he said something about kiss and haters but I wanna know something more :nyschool: However, I'm just happy that he's not badmouthing Britney because after her feud with Iggy I was afraid that he's gonna start talking bad about her because of the whole music video fiasco and VMAs and I don't want Britney to make more enemies  :britstare11:

17 minutes ago, Barbie Spears said:

Can you imagine Brit kissed him back and the prerecorded vocals kept playing in the background nnnnnnnn :orangu:

Edit: okay 15 other people quoting saying the same thing i'm sorry :orangu:

It's cool :orangu:

the press would have gone crazy, it would have painted her in such a bad light im glad she curved him :moorangu:

10 hours ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

I don't get how he thought he could kiss her while she was singing :orangu:

Idk how he thought he could make the 1st move on national TV... Even if she wanted it, she would not want that their first kiss was that public... She isn't itzney anymore :gloria:

I think he thought he had a chance with her bc "well, she married ktrash, at least I have my own career and money" lol

8 hours ago, Dolce said:

Wait so was he trying to kiss her cause he's into her and he thought this would be a good excuse to try to get a kiss in and later say it was just for the show? or was it really an attempt for him to cause controversy to bring attention to the performance?

On the red carpet he seemed into her 

He does a funny face when he hears the photographers calling her name on the red carpet so he knows she's there (she wasn't before tho) 

Archived