OMG MAKE ME PROMO

F.a.u.zish

So as usual today I was checking Snapchat stories, and I reached my favorite Korean act Taeyeon (please stan btw)

and this happened:

:idkney::crying1::gaspney: SHE LIKES MAKE ME, SHE PROMOTED BRITNEY UGH SHE STANS I'M DEAD RIGHT NOW:crying1:

and while Queen Taeyeon helps Glory get them Korean sales please support her too

:saycheese:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CollidewithME said:

Cute but No1Knows her honey, but as long as you know her level of celebrity will impact Make Me SK sales than awesome, but if its just some random ***** your stalking, No1Curs

I admit she isn't that relevant in the West 

but 82 million people care:saycheese:

1 minute ago, Xhesiko said:

SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN A FAN OF BRITNEY. HER AND JESSICA THAT IS. 

I LIKE HER..... EVEN THOUGH I AM MORE OF A 2NE1 GIRL

Tiffany was also really into early Britney tbh though she seems to have replaced her with Ariana :idkney:

Do u think 2NE1 are ever returning :( ?

20 hours ago, F.a.u.zish said:

Tiffany was also really into early Britney tbh though she seems to have replaced her with Ariana :idkney:

Do u think 2NE1 are ever returning :( ?

I WANNA SAY YES BUT............................. KNOWING YG. GOSH I HATE HIM NOW

AND THE FACT THAT HE CREATED BLACKPINK WHICH BASICALLY A CLONE OF 2NE1  MAKES ME HATE HIM EVEN MORE 

2 minutes ago, Xhesiko said:

I WANNA SAY YES BUT............................. KNOWING YG. GOSH I HATE HIM NOW

AND THE FACT THAT HE CREATED BLACKPINK WHICH BASICALLY A CLONE OF 2NE1  MAKES ME HATE HIM EVEN MORE 

Honestly its the 1st time a company is solely responsible for their idol leaving because they're underworked, and those things he said about Bom, I don't even stan 2NE1 that much but I hate him :donewithit:, and will be rooting for them if they do comeback 

Archived