Why does everyone got to hate so much on Britney?

JeNny_C

After enjoying her awesome VMAs performance, I've looked up every article I possibly could to see what everyone said and although there are several good stories, I scroll down only to see all of these a**hole haters talking trash about her saying she needs to retire, she can't do this or that blah blah,  I just have to say is anyone else extremely tired of all the hate?  Like, it's making me so angry I can't see straight! None of these people could do what she can do and here they are sitting their lazy ***** behind a keyboard judging and adding to the ridiculous hateful comments.  Just tired of it guys! :nyschool: Why can't these jerks just leave her alone?  Maybe they are just jealous for real!:hahayea:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was Britney always hated like that? I know that a lot of people can't stand her because of lip-syncing but lately I've been seeing a lot of mean comments about everything connected to Britney and honestly, it hurts. Like, VMAs performance was good - she looked good, she danced good but people are still insulting her looks and her dance skills. :sickofu:

I feel like people use to love her so much when she was young and it's like they never let her grow up and critisize her now because she is grown and not that young girl anymore.  She is beautiful now and even more talented than she was.  I've been seeing a lot of hate geared toward her whole career lately too.  I can't understand all of the hate it makes me sad and angry

:sickofu:

It seems like people always find excuses and reasons to hate Britney. And THAT'S OKAY! You know why? Cos she ain't going nowhere. She's here to stay. This has been going on since the beginning of her career. And she's still one of the best artists out there.

HATE AWAY HATERS cos your hate means NOTHING! 

We got your back Godney!!

It's disgusting.  She's always had a **** ton of haters, but the Internet, social media, etc has made it SO easy to be exposed to how hated she really is.  It grosses me out.  There are SO few positive comments about her performance.    The same people that were "rooting for her" in 2007/2008 are now trying to build her up to watch her fall.  Again.  I think she would at least start getting some respect if she would sing live.  Damnit I wish she would realize that and stop blatantly lip-syncing.  NO ONE seems able to look past that...

It's disgusting.  She's always had a **** ton of haters, but the Internet, social media, etc has made it SO easy to be exposed to how hated she really is.  It grosses me out.  There are SO few positive comments about her performance.    The same people that were "rooting for her" in 2007/2008 are now trying to build her up to watch her fall.  Again.  I think she would at least start getting some respect if she would sing live.  Damnit I wish she would realize that and stop blatantly lip-syncing.  NO ONE seems able to look past that...

3 hours ago, JeNny_C said:

After enjoying her awesome VMAs performance, I've looked up every article I possibly could to see what everyone said and although there are several good stories, I scroll down only to see all of these a**hole haters talking trash about her saying she needs to retire, she can't do this or that blah blah,  I just have to say is anyone else extremely tired of all the hate?  Like, it's making me so angry I can't see straight! None of these people could do what she can do and here they are sitting their lazy ***** behind a keyboard judging and adding to the ridiculous hateful comments.  Just tired of it guys! :nyschool: Why can't these jerks just leave her alone?  Maybe they are just jealous for real!:hahayea:

I think it's all around stupid. There's plenty of celebs I don't like and for those people, I don't bother wasting the time to talk about them, look stuff up about them, etc. 

I respect the fact that people have different tastes so I don't really mind if somebody dislikes the music Britney puts out. I think the problem I have is when people really hit below the belt with their insults. It just makes them look like ********. 

Archived