Glory compared to other artists albums

timito

I was just reading an article from some irrelevant site where they have written this 

I wrote about this a bit in my admittedly charitable review of Glory, which is certainly Spears’s best album in over a decade but, while a welcome return to musical form for Spears, is a far cry from the artistic masterpieces thatRihanna, Kanye West, and Beyoncé released this past year.

I mean what the hell. Why are those albums even called masterpieces. I'm sorry but all the songs that Beyonce sang at the vmas sounded the same rubbish to me. Kanye has absolutely no good songs i mean where can you even hear them being played. The only one I think they can praise is Rihanna because people who do not even listen to her can still know some of her songs because they are being played places. I have never heard a Kanye or Beyonce song being played anywhere. I don't know how to actually express myself to say how much it pisses me off people saying like those artist make masterpiece albums. There is nothing special about them. While Britney makes songs that are fun, makes you want to dance to them, they are **** and all. I mean a song has to make you feel something doesn't it. Does a Beyonce song make you wanna dance or cry because it is emotional. No. I mean i may be mistaken you can prove me wrong but I really do not see why people from the GP isn't seeing that Britney makes good music that is relevant in my opinion and actually enjoyable.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing great about Beyonce's album is the visual part. It's smart to make a movie out of the music to bring it to life. I find her music basic. 

Kanye I hate all together. He has two songs I like.

Rihanna I like the most but her albums are far from flawless. 

All these artists have is a diverse Audian

Kanye and Beyonce used to do radio friendly songs, and now they don't, so that's supposed to show like....some sort of departure to "deeper" music or "artistry" or whatever.

But Britney remains a POP star who is sticking to POP music. There is nothing ****** wrong with that and I'm so over of them comparing them other than it being an enjoyable listening experience. Glory CAN be compared to Lemonade and Pablo favourably. I'm sorry Britney can't really delve deep into black lives matter; she's white. Does that mean her music is shallow just cause she doesn't connect with a 'hot topic' social movement that has nothing to do with pop music? Ugh. 

Sorry Glory doesn't touch on issues of marriage and infidelity - she's a single mom. Like thanks for shaming her for being 34 and single and having to sing about basic cheating and seduction. Like, **** you already. 

Gotta chill though cause most reviews are positive as fuuuuu!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 praise be to glory

Yeah! Since when are albums being judged after what political views they are bringing to the table than just the music. Grrr I am so annoyed also :D hahaha I mean I appreciate the good reviews  just do not understand all the people that are against Brit. It just annoys me so much.

Just now, zuzzka said:

Dont be delusional ...

Lemonade is amazing album..Anti is great ... 

But britney' s voice is unique and angelic to me... and thats what is big difference to me

I give you limejuice, yeah it a good album.  But ANTI?  Is you deaf?  :NYcackle:  That album beside like 3 sings is ****.  It worst rhenna album, almost as bad as music of my son.  Glory miles better than anti mess.  R8 such a mess release.  Ha vocals on higher gave me aneurism.  :nyheadache:

6 minutes ago, SamanthaBailey said:

I give you limejuice, yeah it a good album.  But ANTI?  Is you deaf?  :NYcackle:  That album beside like 3 sings is ****.  It worst rhenna album, almost as bad as music of my son.  Glory miles better than anti mess.  R8 such a mess release.  Ha vocals on higher gave me aneurism.  :nyheadache:

I didnt say Glory is worse are u insane??? I AM STANNING FOR BRIT AND GLORY IS THE MOST AMAZING ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!! But I do like Lemonade and Anti is good too - it grew on me.

4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

The only thing great about Beyonce's album is the visual part. It's smart to make a movie out of the music to bring it to life. I find her music basic. 

Kanye I hate all together. He has two songs I like.

Rihanna I like the most but her albums are far from flawless. 

All these artists have is a diverse Audian

Sasha fierce was nice , dangerously in love was very good, but lemonade is flawless, maybe not in your taste, but it's definitely not basic, Taylor swif is basic, Selena gomes is basic Carley rey jesfen is basic, Katy Perry is basic, even Rihanna is kinda basic, Beyonce is definitely not basic she's the most bizarre and unique mainstream popular artist in the business right now, all the others like fka twigs, grimes and Lana or Marina don't get the publicity they deserve and that's when people call Beyonce overrated, but she's not really overrated, just because you hear about her alot doesn't mean that, and yes it's getting boring to see her performing formation on every ceremony but the same would be with Britney..... 

Glory is a good pop album period Britney's back on track I'd leave private show to unreleased stuff...... But all the rest are good and it has like 8 great songs, it's really a good album ..... And it doesn't make lemonade or another album bad,  it's not even the same style or genre...... 

4 hours ago, SamanthaBailey said:

Anti was my favorite record this year along with Glory . 

Wrong witchu :asspop:

Archived