Wendy Williams Praises Britney VMAs

OCBoy1985

She has this show on now on BET talking about last night VMA red carpet and everyone said she looked good **** & like a woman that has grown into her look!!

Wendy also praised her performance & put one of her guests in they place when he tried to say something about her performance!

Wendy is becoming a Stan she also praised Brit BBMAs performance!

48 likes for this post THANKS guys!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OCBoy1985 said:

She has this show on now on BET talking about last night VMA red carpet and everyone said she looked good **** & like a woman that has grown into her look!!

Wendy also praised her performance & put one of her guests in they place when he tried to say something about her performance!

People don't like Wendy, but she is rational. She bashes when she thinks its deserved, she bashes everyone Mariah, Whitney, Beyonce, Lil Kim, Nicky Minaj, Britney. Even if she's a fan, and she gives credit where its due.

Just now, Goneforever said:

People don't like Wendy, but she is rational. She bashes when she thinks its deserved, she bashes everyone Mariah, Whitney, Beyonce, Lil Kim, Nicky Minaj, Britney. Even if she's a fan, and she gives credit where its due.

Exactly! That's why I love her! She really gets Beyonce saying she talks like she has a 5th grade education or how when she talks she needs subtitles ... Or back in her radio days when she would have DC on her radio show lol

5 minutes ago, crash1009 said:

Is there a link?

I'm watching it on TV ... It was on BET Wendy Williams Style Squad

Guest ItsNathanbitch
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Don't call her that. Pls. Don't you remember all the mean things she said?

She's just doing her job as a being that Godney created.

I was half joking tbh. :angietea:

11 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I used to not like her but now...I am changing my mind :)

Archived