Lance Bass on BRITNEY & JUSTIN Collaboration: "I would love to see that happen and have a feeling it will happen."

GirlOnTheMoon

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Dolce said:

I think this might be it. :ohnoney: Lance can't be confusing the time cause he said in the interview that they made the group innosense and the girls that were gonna be in the group were all in it because they were the girlfriends. then he mentions Britney being with JT so that's why she agreed to be in innosense. 

But then if they were already together before on the DL, why were they so shy to *really* get together the second time when they were 16 or 17 that time when Lance had to lock them in a room? :xfactorlook: 

What's DL? 

did lance really say this about locking them in a room? I've never read/see the interview, etc 

And if he did, maybe he meant about 97? 

4 hours ago, britneysbitch said:

Eww Timbo sounds like a major douche in those stories.

Thanks for all this tea. Dont know how I missed it back then. To be a fly on the wall for that convo

He needed to ******* chill about Britney. He would be perfect to be kanye's bff. They are so ******* embarrassing. 

He was forever pressed about her. I wish that that all that footage of justified that surfaced years ago had the sessions with timbaland but it only had with pharrell, too bad. 

11 hours ago, Arya said:

What's DL? 

did lance really say this about locking them in a room? I've never read/see the interview, etc 

And if he did, maybe he meant about 97? 

Down-low. Yeah Lance said that in a radio interview. It was definitely in 1998 because he mentioned it was during their second II none tour. 

8 hours ago, Dolce said:

Down-low. Yeah Lance said that in a radio interview. It was definitely in 1998 because he mentioned it was during their second II none tour. 

Second II none tour? :gloria:

Archived