Lance Bass on BRITNEY & JUSTIN Collaboration: "I would love to see that happen and have a feeling it will happen."

GirlOnTheMoon

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Britney's open to it, they should put their personal pasts behind them and do it. It would benefit both their careers.

Britney said it because there is something behind the scenes. I've said it before and i will say it again... The way she mentioned him was a way of telling the world to be ready 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

Britney said it because there is something behind the scenes. I've said it before and i will say it again... The way she mentioned him was a way of telling the world to be ready 

He was way too sure about saying its going to happen. They must be talking or at least friendly again. Maybe the CSHIP is looser than it used to be,

1 hour ago, spreadmywings said:

he is such a stan!! he even is a justney , but now since justin is married with a kid I doubt he will show his justney side. And I think is normal him to be, I mean he loves britney and he's still close to justin so he if he cant see his friends as a couple again, he wanna them to be friends and do a collab :makeitrain:

3:30 :xcuseme:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=apLXg8AB_Mw

10:35

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=0_4_BA1iBA0

https://www.queerty.com/lance-bass-gives-britney-spears-too-much-credit-20071109

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20156511,00.html

1 hour ago, Passengerney said:

Britney doesn't have any beef with Justin. She didn't wrote liar, that was just the fans speculating and creating a story, she probably doesn't even know the lyrics. But i don't know if Justin will be willing to work.

He was willing in 07, timbaland said himself but she paid them dust :trash:

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

He's Justin's former *NSYNC bandmate and one of Britney's few celebrity friends, not to mention being one of her oldest friends, period. :lessons: Show some respect. He's also the next Ryan Seacrest, except openly gay and married. :reductive: So he can get Britney some much needed spins on satellite radio.

i didn't know he got married! good for him :yay:

Guys, Lance knows very well Britney and Justin and if he said that he has a feeling about it, that means he knows that inside of their soul, both (Justin and Britney) want a collaboration... but tbh, i doubt this is going to happen because you know.. justin has a imagine to keep, pure and innocent like he's the best husband and daddy in the world bla bla bla (boring!!!!! ) :boredashell:... (and you know, the imagine is the most important thing to him) .. so no .... :angietea:

P.S. I don't know if i want a collaboration.. imagine all the dirty things he will talk about her AGAIN after the duet! :idkney:

3 hours ago, XOTIC said:

hope it does. i don't ship them but britney's work reflects justin's and vice versa. they just compliment each others sounds. they're from the same era of pop with similar visuals. for example private show reminds me of pusher love girl and the silhouette backdrop here reminds me a lot of gimme more which was performed at the vmas the year after:

Would you say....it's like they are mirrors:quirkney:

23 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Unfortunately JT's ego is way too big I doubt he'd do it if he's still calling her a ***** when he performs cry me a river he will forever be bitter 

He's probably still bitter bc she didnt want to do a song with him in 07 too :uknowit:

I think people need to get over the fact that JT calls Britney a *****. Madonna does it, Britney does it, everybody does it. It's her thing, get over it. I hope for a collaboration and if they ever made one they both know it would be a huge hit and it would break the internet. 

18 minutes ago, Marlean said:

I think people need to get over the fact that JT calls Britney a *****. Madonna does it, Britney does it, everybody does it. It's her thing, get over it. I hope for a collaboration and if they ever made one they both know it would be a huge hit and it would break the internet. 

They way jt does it it's not the same thing. He sounds pressed and bitter :xcuseme:

I think it is some of Britneys fans who sounds pressed and bitter. He still has feelings for her, she still has feelings for him. They never seem to have gotten a proper closure, or maybe they did and just want to see where they are today. Both older and more mature and family oriented but still in show biz. 

Archived