Lance Bass on BRITNEY & JUSTIN Collaboration: "I would love to see that happen and have a feeling it will happen."

GirlOnTheMoon

6 hours ago, Goneforever said:

But for that to happen she needs Make Me to be a big hit, Glory to sell well, and Slay every performance leading up to it. Knowing him, no matter how much I love him, he and the GP would spin it as if "he was saving her career" how "she needed him"

Well he owes his entire career to Britney, so we'll consider the debt paid, including interest of course

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In some way, due to all the comments JT said about Britney the past years, I am not really up to this idea ... BUT in one way, can you imagine a duet together ??? They can totally play "we were lovers but now we are friends" and with some promo, they can rule the world !!!! :carpoolney:

4 hours ago, BritneyGasoline said:

JUSTIN WILL COME ON STAGE FOR THE BRITNY SUPERBOWL :saycheese:

can you imagine it? both performing at superbowl ? and then in the end both coming at the same time to the stage to sing and daance the duet together? that would MAKE HISTORY! :scalped: beyonce who?

btw britney said she wouldnt mind to perform at superbowl if she could train a lot and not do whole thing alone, she can ask justin to do the first part of superbowl  :orly:

9 hours ago, Dolce said:

I'm so confused. Didnt he say in another interview that Britney and Justin didn't get together till they were 17 or 18 after Lance had to lock them in a room together cause everyone knew they were feeling each other but were too shy to do anything? But in this one he says they were already dating at 15. Which is it? :huh:

Yeah sis I thought the same thing :yaknow: Britney said herself that she saw jt the 1st time in years when she was promoting bomt on a radio show, I assume in late 98, so she was 16 to turn 17. He went to her dressing room and Felicia didn't know who he was :gloria:

Maybe Britney had a lil fling with him one year before but never mentioned bc she was dating reg at the time? :idkney:

The innosense thing was in 97 right before she got the record deal and went to Sweden. She started promoting bomt in late 98. 

Maybe Lance's timing is off and he confused things a lil bit lol

7 hours ago, britneysbitch said:

receipts? i keep hearing this recently but don't ever remembering hearing about it back then

http://www.ew.com/article/2007/03/08/timbaland-justin-and-i-want-work-britney

http://www.mtv.com/news/1569558/timbaland-says-britney-spears-dissed-him-and-justin-timberlake-tells-her-to-apologize/

He's pressed af til this day tho lol

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=hvWktCui-rU

Britney shaded timbaland so hard. I mean, she ditched him and went to work with his protégé in the same year and created blackout and had two big hits ww. I'm glad she didnt want anything with them back then bc timbaland would have said he was the reason she had big hits and blah blah blah. He seems to have a big ego just like his bff :yaknow:

Sometimes I wonder if the story that JT went to see her in her dressing room on the vmas and she refused to see him, was true. I mean, he was willing to work with her. Timbaland is very close to him since his first solo album. Timbaland was with him right after the breakup and he watched cry me a river being born. He already said jt was angry, Britney talked about him on some show and they had a pretty heated call. Even jt confirmed this story years after. 

12 minutes ago, Arya said:

http://www.ew.com/article/2007/03/08/timbaland-justin-and-i-want-work-britney

http://www.mtv.com/news/1569558/timbaland-says-britney-spears-dissed-him-and-justin-timberlake-tells-her-to-apologize/

He's pressed af til this day tho lol

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=hvWktCui-rU

Britney shaded timbaland so hard. I mean, she ditched him and went to work with his protégé in the same year and created blackout and had two big hits ww. I'm glad she didnt want anything with them back then bc timbaland would have said he was the reason she had big hits and blah blah blah. He seems to have a big ego just like his bff :yaknow:

Sometimes I wonder if the story that JT went to see her in her dressing room on the vmas and she refused to see him, was true. I mean, he was willing to work with her. Timbaland is very close to him since his first solo album. Timbaland was with him right after the breakup and he watched cry me a river being born. He already said jt was angry, Britney talked about him on some show and they had a pretty heated call. Even jt confirmed this story years after. 

Eww Timbo sounds like a major douche in those stories.

Thanks for all this tea. Dont know how I missed it back then. To be a fly on the wall for that convo

46 minutes ago, Arya said:

Yeah sis I thought the same thing :yaknow: Britney said herself that she saw jt the 1st time in years when she was promoting bomt on a radio show, I assume in late 98, so she was 16 to turn 17. He went to her dressing room and Felicia didn't know who he was :gloria:

Maybe Britney had a lil fling with him one year before but never mentioned bc she was dating reg at the time? :idkney:

The innosense thing was in 97 right before she got the record deal and went to Sweden. She started promoting bomt in late 98. 

Maybe Lance's timing is off and he confused things a lil bit lol

I think this might be it. :ohnoney: Lance can't be confusing the time cause he said in the interview that they made the group innosense and the girls that were gonna be in the group were all in it because they were the girlfriends. then he mentions Britney being with JT so that's why she agreed to be in innosense. 

But then if they were already together before on the DL, why were they so shy to *really* get together the second time when they were 16 or 17 that time when Lance had to lock them in a room? :xfactorlook: 

Archived