Whatttttttt. The... ****.

The moment I heard the first millisecond of Glory I was bracing myself to drown in my apartment because the music was producing an excess overflow of *** and tearrs. Thankfully I cracked opened a window and threw on a life jacket so I could comfortably listen to the rest of the Album.

First off let me say that Holy ******* **** I can't believe she did it again. #ToBHonest I was not too upset when Britney Jean came out a few years ago. To me it kind of felt like a disc that contained Work ***** with a lot of interesting non-fully produced B-Sides. Work ***** was seriously enough to hold me over for three years. The other songs on BJ were just little trinkets that the Beej would give us before releasing her proper album, Glory. I know somewhere in that Tower on Mars  that Brit lives in she was concocting us a Master Piece (of her) for us all. With BJ she let us eat cake, but with Glory she wanted to take time making this album, for it indeed would be a four-course & nutritional meal. Okyoyyy???

Glory - an ****** two and a half years in the making.

Track #1: Invitation - To me, this song is the moment when Britney gained the ability to sing out of her ******. The Chorus is true Vaginal heaven, and out her snooze she sings one of her most heavenly choruses of her entire career. I love her mouth singing in the verses but the ****** singing in the Chorus is what makes me believe there is indeed a God out there. I imagine she was in the recording booth - the producer says, “what’s that, Britney”? Britney looks down and sees that her pants are glowing and the rest is History.

Track #2 - Do You Wanna Come Over? - the first line of this ******* song seriously makes me feel like such a slutty and **** *****? Can you even think of a more beautiful/skankier way than telling someone that you heard that their day was THE BADDEST?!!?? What - The - ****. That is the sexiest phrase I have heard in my entire life. I didn't even need to hear the rest of the song, the first line slays me enough. What follows is just pure Brit heaven. She's taken a drop of Acid and is getting penetrated by Six Alien Clones of G-Easy. We are totally not worthy.

Track #3 - make me - okyoyyy. This sing took me a month to enjoy but now I lahve it. I actually really do enjoy the G-Easy (Eazy?) verse. I think he has a good flow and he’s nice to look at. What else does a girl need?

Track #4 - Private Show - Brit in this song reminds me of Petri from Land Before Time, except he’s been dead for 1,000 years (yes hunties, just 1,000), dug up and turned into a half pterodactyl half robot signing machine.  I lahve it.

Track #5 - Man on the Moon - Brit gives us a clue of what it would sound like if they let her #curate the soundtrack for a new Live Action Lion King Movie. #LionKing5, Every Lion  King must have a Lion Queen. That role would obviously be played by Jamie Lynn Spears, but the music would be entirely made by Brit. AaAAnyways - this song gives me major Disney I believe in Magic type of feel. It’s magical, it’s elegant and it has a chorus that flows like a river full of all Brit’s different perfumes.

Track #6 - Just Luv Me - This one is taking a while for me. I obviously love and am not worthy, but I just haven’t learned the right way to appreciate this song just yet. I’m not going to ask for a sip when I’m thirsty, you know? Brit just gets it though with the lyrics on this song. Can I get my grind on to it? NO - but I can hear Brit out? YES. It’s like she’s invited us to a heart to heart on the stoop to her apartment that she low key lives in sometimes in the South Side of Chicago. We are not worthy.

Track #7 - Clumsy. This song is all about accidentally spilling Mayonaise all over your man. It truly took me a while to understand. The song seemed kind of rough to me, like literally rough. Like I felt the pain when she talked about how she was bumping into things. I was like oww Brit get some glasses. BUT THAT IS WHEN THE ***** THREW ME. She was If-You-Seek-Amy-ing our ***** except this time it was actually clever and not a stretch. Yeah I said it. After many replays of trying to understand where my queen was coming from I finally understood it. Geeze Brit. Slay a bit?

Track #8 - Slumber Party - HOLD THE PHONE. This song just ***** me up. Just like wow. That is all I can say… I feel like I’ve prank phone called God, but then she just dials me back and when I hear her through the phone this song comes out...Like a Slumber Party.

Track #9 - Just Like Me - I am loving your voice Brit. I am loving the Guitar. The chorus is taking me a while to enjoy. I obviously love it don’t get me wrong, but again, I just have not developed a deep appreciation for it like I have to most of these tunes. But I know Someday I will understand.

Track #10 - Luv Me Down - Holy ******* ****. This song just turns me into a bag of tomatoes. I lahve it. It is just the perfect I’m feeling mad but ***** song. Only Brit knows how to give us one of those and no we are not worthy. It’s like Inside Out’s little sassy ***** of a sister who thinks her older sister is a boring *** overrated *****. That’s what Luv Me Down thinks… Not ME

Track #11 - Hard to Forget Ya - Something About Ya… It’s hard to forget ya. I love it. It takes me back to the early 2000’s. Brit’s making it ok to feel nostalgic for a time where no one really knew what was going on and everyone was ugly. Thanks Brit. Thank you for letting us know we don’t need to feel ashamed about a decade we lived in.

Track #12 - What You Need - Petri is back and better than ever. Brit’s bouncing around the house in her moon shoes while drink La Croix on ice spiked with *******… I lahve it.

Track #13 - Better - I love it. Brit you didn’t need to give us this much material. You spoil us ******* poof. The chorus is cute, real and catchy all at the same time. Again, this would go on the Lion King 5 soundtrack Brit would #curate for us all one day. Brit lives for us in this song. Some may argue that it could have gone to any basic ***** of an artist because it’s of the now and it’s catchy, but when you hear it from someone you love it’s so much better.

Track #14 - Change you Mind - Slayed that **** all over. Brit gaves us the best multilingual song of our generation. Thanks Brit.

Track #15 - Liar - this one needs to grow on me. Sadly it kind of makes me think of Pink - not in that it sounds like a pink song but I don’t know. What I do know is that I will love it one day.. Slay.

Track #16 - If I’m dancing - this is the song of my lifetime. This is the weird Brit **** that I have always known she has had inside of her. This song is just ******* magic. It takes me back to the 1400’s while simultaneously taking me ahead into the distant *** future. I just can’t. This song is a timewarp and I don’t think the feint of heart can handle. When Brit gets to talking about the candy coated heart shapes I am like ***** ******* stop you are like literally saying the things I have dreamed of you saying for 8  years now. AND THEN THE ***** TAKES IT FURTHER - she dares to take me into a land where DMT is handed out like Advil. She then invites us to sit around the campfire with her as she chants to us about her chakras. WHAT THE ****!?!??!?!??! I was not ready for this. I always want to know what color my chakra is now. THE **** BRIT?!?!? You have ****** me up for good with this one. I literally cannot. LIKE - what the ****. This song just seriously destroyed me. The best ******* song ever. I love how she does not give a **** about it not really making any sense. It is a beautiful song and yes Britney, the jewels and furniture can go but baby he stays. JUST SLAY ME.

Track #17 - Blackout -  yeah I ******* said Blackout. This song is just so cool because it in a way talks about a time in Brit’s life that we don’t hear too much about from her. To me this song makes it seem like it was Blackout the album that got her through the rough times. When people criticized her for making a music because she was deemed as mentally unwell, the ***** must have ignored them with good reason. Blackout was therapy for Godney and now she can look back on that album with love and affection. The one good thing about that time for her, and for us.  I KNOW SHE LOVES IT. THIS SONG PROVES THAT.

GLORY

GLORY

HALLELUJAH

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:carpoolney: slay - i do agree with liar. i think i love the chorus and eveverything, but the start wasnt appealing as much as the other songs. 

but flop moment for me today, i thought i had a defected CD. i was liek why is do you wanna come over track #2!?!!?? i was so used to playing the iTunes tracklisting.

I know!

I thought the same thing. But then I looked at the booklet in the back and it says Track #2 is do you wanna come oveer?
It has me confused but it must be the Glory experience. Buy the physical copy and DYWCO is Track 2 but buy the digital and it's track 3. Slay me. 

1 minute ago, kfitz421 said:

I know!

I thought the same thing. But then I looked at the booklet in the back and it says Track #2 is do you wanna come oveer?
It has me confused but it must be the Glory experience. Buy the physical copy and DYWCO is Track 2 but buy the digital and it's track 3. Slay me. 

my physical deluxe cd has it at #2, my iTunes deluxe has it #7

45 minutes ago, kfitz421 said:

Whatttttttt. The... ****.

The moment I heard the first millisecond of Glory I was bracing myself to drown in my apartment because the music was producing an excess overflow of *** and tearrs. Thankfully I cracked opened a window and threw on a life jacket so I could comfortably listen to the rest of the Album.

First off let me say that Holy ******* **** I can't believe she did it again. #ToBHonest I was not too upset when Britney Jean came out a few years ago. To me it kind of felt like a disc that contained Work ***** with a lot of interesting non-fully produced B-Sides. Work ***** was seriously enough to hold me over for three years. The other songs on BJ were just little trinkets that the Beej would give us before releasing her proper album, Glory. I know somewhere in that Tower on Mars  that Brit lives in she was concocting us a Master Piece (of her) for us all. With BJ she let us eat cake, but with Glory she wanted to take time making this album, for it indeed would be a four-course & nutritional meal. Okyoyyy???

Glory - an ****** two and a half years in the making.

Track #1: Invitation - To me, this song is the moment when Britney gained the ability to sing out of her ******. The Chorus is true Vaginal heaven, and out her snooze she sings one of her most heavenly choruses of her entire career. I love her mouth singing in the verses but the ****** singing in the Chorus is what makes me believe there is indeed a God out there. I imagine she was in the recording booth - the producer says, “what’s that, Britney”? Britney looks down and sees that her pants are glowing and the rest is History.

Track #2 - Do You Wanna Come Over? - the first line of this ******* song seriously makes me feel like such a slutty and **** *****? Can you even think of a more beautiful/skankier way than telling someone that you heard that their day was THE BADDEST?!!?? What - The - ****. That is the sexiest phrase I have heard in my entire life. I didn't even need to hear the rest of the song, the first line slays me enough. What follows is just pure Brit heaven. She's taken a drop of Acid and is getting penetrated by Six Alien Clones of G-Easy. We are totally not worthy.

Track #3 - make me - okyoyyy. This sing took me a month to enjoy but now I lahve it. I actually really do enjoy the G-Easy (Eazy?) verse. I think he has a good flow and he’s nice to look at. What else does a girl need?

Track #4 - Private Show - Brit in this song reminds me of Petri from Land Before Time, except he’s been dead for 1,000 years (yes hunties, just 1,000), dug up and turned into a half pterodactyl half robot signing machine.  I lahve it.

Track #5 - Man on the Moon - Brit gives us a clue of what it would sound like if they let her #curate the soundtrack for a new Live Action Lion King Movie. #LionKing5, Every Lion  King must have a Lion Queen. That role would obviously be played by Jamie Lynn Spears, but the music would be entirely made by Brit. AaAAnyways - this song gives me major Disney I believe in Magic type of feel. It’s magical, it’s elegant and it has a chorus that flows like a river full of all Brit’s different perfumes.

Track #6 - Just Luv Me - This one is taking a while for me. I obviously love and am not worthy, but I just haven’t learned the right way to appreciate this song just yet. I’m not going to ask for a sip when I’m thirsty, you know? Brit just gets it though with the lyrics on this song. Can I get my grind on to it? NO - but I can hear Brit out? YES. It’s like she’s invited us to a heart to heart on the stoop to her apartment that she low key lives in sometimes in the South Side of Chicago. We are not worthy.

Track #7 - Clumsy. This song is all about accidentally spilling Mayonaise all over your man. It truly took me a while to understand. The song seemed kind of rough to me, like literally rough. Like I felt the pain when she talked about how she was bumping into things. I was like oww Brit get some glasses. BUT THAT IS WHEN THE ***** THREW ME. She was If-You-Seek-Amy-ing our ***** except this time it was actually clever and not a stretch. Yeah I said it. After many replays of trying to understand where my queen was coming from I finally understood it. Geeze Brit. Slay a bit?

Track #8 - Slumber Party - HOLD THE PHONE. This song just ***** me up. Just like wow. That is all I can say… I feel like I’ve prank phone called God, but then she just dials me back and when I hear her through the phone this song comes out...Like a Slumber Party.

Track #9 - Just Like Me - I am loving your voice Brit. I am loving the Guitar. The chorus is taking me a while to enjoy. I obviously love it don’t get me wrong, but again, I just have not developed a deep appreciation for it like I have to most of these tunes. But I know Someday I will understand.

Track #10 - Luv Me Down - Holy ******* ****. This song just turns me into a bag of tomatoes. I lahve it. It is just the perfect I’m feeling mad but ***** song. Only Brit knows how to give us one of those and no we are not worthy. It’s like Inside Out’s little sassy ***** of a sister who thinks her older sister is a boring *** overrated *****. That’s what Luv Me Down thinks… Not ME

Track #11 - Hard to Forget Ya - Something About Ya… It’s hard to forget ya. I love it. It takes me back to the early 2000’s. Brit’s making it ok to feel nostalgic for a time where no one really knew what was going on and everyone was ugly. Thanks Brit. Thank you for letting us know we don’t need to feel ashamed about a decade we lived in.

Track #12 - What You Need - Petri is back and better than ever. Brit’s bouncing around the house in her moon shoes while drink La Croix on ice spiked with *******… I lahve it.

Track #13 - Better - I love it. Brit you didn’t need to give us this much material. You spoil us ******* poof. The chorus is cute, real and catchy all at the same time. Again, this would go on the Lion King 5 soundtrack Brit would #curate for us all one day. Brit lives for us in this song. Some may argue that it could have gone to any basic ***** of an artist because it’s of the now and it’s catchy, but when you hear it from someone you love it’s so much better.

Track #14 - Change you Mind - Slayed that **** all over. Brit gaves us the best multilingual song of our generation. Thanks Brit.

Track #15 - Liar - this one needs to grow on me. Sadly it kind of makes me think of Pink - not in that it sounds like a pink song but I don’t know. What I do know is that I will love it one day.. Slay.

Track #16 - If I’m dancing - this is the song of my lifetime. This is the weird Brit **** that I have always known she has had inside of her. This song is just ******* magic. It takes me back to the 1400’s while simultaneously taking me ahead into the distant *** future. I just can’t. This song is a timewarp and I don’t think the feint of heart can handle. When Brit gets to talking about the candy coated heart shapes I am like ***** ******* stop you are like literally saying the things I have dreamed of you saying for 8  years now. AND THEN THE ***** TAKES IT FURTHER - she dares to take me into a land where DMT is handed out like Advil. She then invites us to sit around the campfire with her as she chants to us about her chakras. WHAT THE ****!?!??!?!??! I was not ready for this. I always want to know what color my chakra is now. THE **** BRIT?!?!? You have ****** me up for good with this one. I literally cannot. LIKE - what the ****. This song just seriously destroyed me. The best ******* song ever. I love how she does not give a **** about it not really making any sense. It is a beautiful song and yes Britney, the jewels and furniture can go but baby he stays. JUST SLAY ME.

Track #17 - Blackout -  yeah I ******* said Blackout. This song is just so cool because it in a way talks about a time in Brit’s life that we don’t hear too much about from her. To me this song makes it seem like it was Blackout the album that got her through the rough times. When people criticized her for making a music because she was deemed as mentally unwell, the ***** must have ignored them with good reason. Blackout was therapy for Godney and now she can look back on that album with love and affection. The one good thing about that time for her, and for us.  I KNOW SHE LOVES IT. THIS SONG PROVES THAT.

GLORY

GLORY

HALLELUJAH

I am mother ****** slayed with this review! This needs to be plastered everywheres! People will read this and run to Wal-Mart and empty the Glory shelf like it's the end of the world. Pure ******* talent you got there. Laughed like a little *****!

Archived