I think we need to accept that...

MurderousDesire

Glory is a masterpiece that won't get the chart position it truly deserves. Britney did everything - all the important promo, all of the exposure and it all backfired. The performance last night was simplistic, but great. Carpool Karaoke was fun and it has 15+ millon views, but so what? The only thing that is actually selling as a result of the promo is Make Me. She is number 11 in the UK iTunes chart, Lemonade is number 5............ I'm just sad :otears: 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cmatuk said:

Apple Music Festival......  she'll go through Glory and It'll be great. 

The UK crowed isn't the easiest to please believe me! If she's not gonna sing live at least one song they'll "boo" her so loud you can hear it from the building next door! They've done it before! I was there in person! 

And specially the tickets are sent randomly, fans cannot buy them! So %70 will be general public/teens 

She did all she could/ all her team allowed her to do, if the gp don't like it, **** them :nobitch:

I personally couldn't give a **** what the GP think, kids make up the majority of sales and their taste is shitty and basic.

Some of the best artists in the business have never had a high charting album. 

1 minute ago, OutrageousSin said:

The UK crowed isn't the easiest to please believe me! If she's not gonna sing live at least one song they'll "boo" her so loud you can hear it from the building next door! They've done it before! I was there in person! 

And specially the tickets are sent randomly, fans cannot buy them! So %70 will be general public/teens 

Tbh, I hate my country :angietea:

But I lowkey agree when she isn't dancing she should be singing live

2 minutes ago, Arya said:

Us hate her, but UK always hated her more :sickofu:

she should only promote in Asia and Brazil, where they actually praise her, even if she never tops the charts in US again, they would be selling anyway, which is what matters at the end, it doesn't matter who's the consumer

Archived