WHY are the American stations boycotting Britney?

juniorcasemiro

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, juniorcasemiro said:

It's the freaking #2 song on iTunes, she just had an amazingly praised VMAs performance and still, radios refuse to play Make Me. 
They're always ******* Britney on airplay in the USA... WHY?!!?!?!?!?!?! :NOOO:

No other reason other than because she's Britney. 

If it wasany other singing Make Me they would overplay the **** out of the song.

In my country (Austria) they also boycott her. I'm friends with a few people who are moderating those Radio-afternoons and I once asked them why they boycott her and they told me that they won't support her after 2007, just like they did with Michael Jackson and Madonna (at her American Life Time)... :( 

sometimes i feel like we're swiming against the tide all over. because that's just unbelievable. where i live i didnt listen to the music on radio never ever. it's so stupid. and we're talking here about a song who got a lot praised, that is truly good, that remains relevant over 40 days of its release. c'mon?

i don't get where this hate from britney comes from. i know it sounds repetitive, but it's so true: people dont take her seriously anymore.

why?

Because she not "it" girl anymore.  Make me not best for first single, too low tempo and bland, but it don't matter cause once second single perform at iheartradio and apple music she gonna slay crowd and storm the chart :donewithit:. Don't worry hun, it just another bump in long road of Brinty career.  She overcome them many time.  Remema when boys and not a girl flop very hard?  Memba MATM flop, it okay hun.  Sometimes sings just don't catch on.  On to the next :comingthru:

11 minutes ago, juniorcasemiro said:

It's the freaking #2 song on iTunes, she just had an amazingly praised VMAs performance and still, radios refuse to play Make Me. 
They're always ******* Britney on airplay in the USA... WHY?!!?!?!?!?!?! :NOOO:

ap in 2001.

Just kidding.. It was always like that..

To change it, please help us request here http://www.britneyarmy.net/request (change the code before entering it)

Its just cool to hate on Britney now.....its been like that since 2007

Hell, even oops, slave and toxic didnt reach #1 on BB 100

and all those **** sucking closeted radio djs having a bukkake party every damn day after their shift and touch themselves to breathe on me need to be fired asap  along with beyonce's exorcist *** :trash:

21 minutes ago, OnyxHT89 said:

In my country (Austria) they also boycott her. I'm friends with a few people who are moderating those Radio-afternoons and I once asked them why they boycott her and they told me that they won't support her after 2007, just like they did with Michael Jackson and Madonna (at her American Life Time)... :( 

why tho? what did she do to them in 2007?

13 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

ap in 2001.

Just kidding.. It was always like that..

To change it, please help us request here http://www.britneyarmy.net/request (change the code before entering it)

It doesn't matter how much we request, they're simply NOT PLAYING the song.
It baffles me tbh... How can that Chainsmokers song be so popular and overplayed and Britney, who has 10+ years of carreer is being denied.

I just can't :donewithit:

1 minute ago, juniorcasemiro said:

It doesn't matter how much we request, they're simply NOT PLAYING the song.
It baffles me tbh... How can that Chainsmokers song be so popular and overplayed and Britney, who has 10+ years of carreer is being denied.

I just can't :donewithit:

Chainsmokers generates 20mln streams.. we really need to shove Make Me to people ears :crying2: This song has so much potential and it's so ******* good!!!

Pray to Godney so it remains in itunes TOP 3 for next weeks :crying1:

1 minute ago, BombastiCinderella said:

why tho? what did she do to them in 2007?

Nothing. They're just hypocritical :( 

I remember summer 2004, I was calling my radiostation and requested a Song by Britney (don't remember which one though) and they'd sent my request. I just had to say 'that's my summer' or something like that. And The guy I was Talking with told me, he would never play Britney, I shall request Leave (Get Out) by JoJo instead.

it started way before 2007 and I cant figure out why :( 

1 minute ago, OnyxHT89 said:

Nothing. They're just hypocritical :( 

I remember summer 2004, I was calling my radiostation and requested a Song by Britney (don't remember which one though) and they'd sent my request. I just had to say 'that's my summer' or something like that. And The guy I was Talking with told me, he would never play Britney, I shall request Leave (Get Out) by JoJo instead.

it started way before 2007 and I cant figure out why :( 

i wish someone explained this to me because it makes no sense

britney is such a humble and wonderful popstar.. she doesn't deserve this crap

Just now, BombastiCinderella said:

i wish someone explained this to me because it makes no sense

britney is such a humble and wonderful popstar.. she doesn't deserve this crap

And her voice isn't going to go on your nerves even if you'd listen to her 20 Times a day (as non-fan). I think like for example Christina Aguileras Voice is exhausting for my ears because of all the yelling but Radios still play her. 

34 minutes ago, arthurssimon said:

sometimes i feel like we're swiming against the tide all over. because that's just unbelievable. where i live i didnt listen to the music on radio never ever. it's so stupid. and we're talking here about a song who got a lot praised, that is truly good, that remains relevant over 40 days of its release. c'mon?

i don't get where this hate from britney comes from. i know it sounds repetitive, but it's so true: people dont take her seriously anymore.

why?

You're seriously asking why they don't take her seriously ?

Archived