How disappointed and pressed are we going to be when Glory debut at #2 or #3?

Maryy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Style. said:

It's not good a #2 or #3 debut for Britney Spears :NOOO:

It's just not good! :NOOO:

She's not Rihanna or Meghan Trainor :NOOO:

That is what happen when she start promoting the same weekend of the release of the Album, after a Bad Era (BJ) and a flop single (Pretty Girls). 

Plus the Music Video thing don't help anything the album. Britney it's very visual and that video it's well just bad 

I can't be more disappointed then now, so I don't care. She made great album, she's feelin herself and yet we got such a shitty era. First MM MV, not good planned promotion and not that good VMAs performance (she delivered, but everything else was wrong) She needs to change her creative team ASAP, they are destroying her legacy.

2 in a row failed projects are bad for everybody, especially for legend like her.

Just now, chris_fives said:

Maybe a bit but I am more satisfied that she delivered amazing, quality album, she promotes it, performs outside Vegas and is happy. That's most important things for me:donewithit:

Plus if she changes her creative team with some fresh blood, she would be on top of the world.

3 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Plus if she changes her creative team with some fresh blood, she would be on top of the world.

Why tho.. She doesn't want to be on top of the world.. She's comfortable with her team and she will stay with them. She kept Larry for 20 years.. She will not fire him because you didnt like her performance8abpJq9.gif.9ed4d81d655dd1917a4890c85ee3

The album is perfect in my opinion and it's so much better than most (if not ALL) pop albums this year and anything less than #1 is just not acceptable :donewithit:

Britney took her time and worked her *** off for this album and it deserves the success and recognition :donewithit:

Anything less than #1 would break my heart, not because I won't be able to brag, but because Britney worked hard for it and somehow she needs to know it's successful :donewithit:

4 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

Why tho.. She doesn't want to be on top of the world.. She's comfortable with her team and she will stay with them. She kept Larry for 20 years.. She will not fire him because you didnt like her performance8abpJq9.gif.9ed4d81d655dd1917a4890c85ee3

I'm talking about creative team, not her managament team; but she could bring some new blood to managament team too.

She doesn't have to be on top of the world like 15 years ago, but also she should not destroy her legacy with cheap performances.

Archived