I am so sorry but the real iconic moment in the VMAs was when...

Cedric

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wtf is with these two? Are they going out or what? Rihanna seemed to be like :zoomzoom: like was he legit saying he's in love and wants to go out with her? I'M SO CONFUSED I ONLY STAN BRITNEY SO DON'T KNOW OTHER GOSS! But I love someone tweeted

Drake: I've been in love with her since I was 22

Taylor: See you in court

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :hahaha:

48 minutes ago, Cedric said:

Drake said that he loves Rihanna since he is 22 years old and this is not even a joke, even Britney with her incredible and poetic performance or Beyoncé with her performance who will be forgot in two weeks lbr didn't take the crown which is sad :dead: 

take a seat

Beyonce slays all, she slays Madonna, Michael Jackson, Elvis, Beatles, Aerosmith, and probably every great artist in this planet. She can buy all those awards as she wants, by next year, i bet you she'll have 100 grammys and 10000 VMAs like Best first second Video, Best Hairstyle Video, Best Bare Vaginas Video etc.:nothavingit:

1 minute ago, HenryBai said:

take a seat

Beyonce slays all, she slays Madonna, Michael Jackson, Elvis, Beatles, Aerosmith, and probably every great artist in this planet. She can buy all those awards as she wants, by next year, i bet you she'll have 100 grammys and 10000 VMAs like Best first second Video, Best Hairstyle Video, Best Bare Vaginas Video etc.:nothavingit:

OMG:orangu:

1 hour ago, HenryBai said:

take a seat

I never told that she didn't slay but LBR her performance will be forgot by the whole GP in 2 weeks only the Beyhives will remember it and claim that it will be iconic 

Archived