The Chemistry is what was Iconic! (Receipts Included)

spearmepls

tumblr_ocnm39NQkK1rrh89co1_500.gif

You know what was actually iconic about that performance? The chemistry between Britney Spears and G-Eazy.

tumblr_ocnjuwdv6W1r8bzouo1_500.jpg

Easily the best duo I've seen perform together as far as not looking awkard and just being cute. There was FIRE between them.

tumblr_ocnazigGK51vo1b02o1_500.jpg

It's iconic that we got to see the beginning stages of hot flirtation, not acted, not fake, just totally real and spontaneous. There's something going on there.

tumblr_ocnjmk10A41sfvkz9o1_500.png

Also, her dancing was fire too. I don't care about the production to be honest, I just want to see her dancing fluidly and sharp and she did it.

tumblr_ocnhvebLe81qh9nffo1_400.gif

She literally has to brace herself on his arm to keep herself from doing that. Y'all know that feeling.

CrAnHZfXYAAa9go.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it me or Britney hasn't ever performed with a male artist like that before. I think that's one of the things she hasn't done before that they might have talked about. I think it was really ****. And there was definitely chemistry there. I could feel the tension between the two like those first moments when two people like each other and are flirting and stuff. You could see there was something even at the white carpet. I would love to see them perform together again!

19 minutes ago, marioh said:

Sorry, but there was nothing iconic about that performance. In a week from now, nobody will ever mention it, unlike the iconic snake in 2001 or a kiss in 2003.

You're wrong. They will mention it alomg with her other older performances as usual

It was like right before you end upp in a passionate kiss and bangning all over the bedroom :bootyney::quirkney: 

the chemistry had me smiling and just :feelingmyself::thirsty: i enjoyed every bit of it bc it didnt seem staged and fake, i mean i thought about it even on the red or white carpet or whatever the color it was :CPKney: she looked amazing, so did he for the first time ever in my eyes, maybe it was the chemistry that did it idk... anyway they looked amazing, i thought it was a nice change to have a pretty simple performance and not 10000 dancers and million things going on, it were just them looking hot and performing a great song and that "me myself and i" part... aaaaah, she sounded so good :carpoolney:

Archived