Question About Streaming

anacondamp3

i don't know that much about streaming/the rules/etc 

but i was wondering, since we're trying to stream make me to make it rise on the bb100 chart, but we're also trying to stream glory to make it debut on the bb200 chart, and billboard doesn't go by total number of times the album itself was streamed but combines a certain number (that i forgot) of track streams and converts that into an album sale, could we theoretically just stream make me and not the rest of the album, giving make me the boost but also helping glory, or does it not work that way since make me is a single? i've been streaming the whole album since it came out as opposed to just streaming make me like i was before, like many others, so obviously you can't stream make me as much as before and that's going to hurt it in streaming numbers, right? anyone have an idea on how that works?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, anacondamp3 said:

i don't know that much about streaming/the rules/etc 

but i was wondering, since we're trying to stream make me to make it rise on the bb100 chart, but we're also trying to stream glory to make it debut on the bb200 chart, and billboard doesn't go by total number of times the album itself was streamed but combines a certain number (that i forgot) of track streams and converts that into an album sale, could we theoretically just stream make me and not the rest of the album, giving make me the boost but also helping glory, or does it not work that way since make me is a single? i've been streaming the whole album since it came out as opposed to just streaming make me like i was before, like many others, so obviously you can't stream make me as much as before and that's going to hurt it in streaming numbers, right? anyone have an idea on how that works?

I think the best way is to stream entire album on apple music/spotify with USA vpn (if you are not from US)

Stream Make Me on youtube: video, audio, VMA and Carpool :bigtime:

5 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

I think the best way is to stream entire album on apple music/spotify with USA vpn (if you are not from US)

Stream Make Me on youtube: video, audio, VMA and Carpool :bigtime:

ok, thank you, that's what i'll stick to doing :bwink:

im in the US btw and i've been streaming on spotify as well as youtube

Archived