VMA's Full Perfomance (HD) | MTV's Facebook

Luminous

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, the more I watch it, the more I like it... she was doing it BY HERSELF, with NO PROPS, NO DANCERS (until the chorus and just two) and she gave G-Eazy time for himself... While this was definitely not iconic, it was a very good performance, Britney gave her best, even the choreo being not that good looked great because she actually did it very well! The outfit isn't that bad either, I would have chosen another, but she looks amazing still! She's so flawless! :hype: 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Miss Cootie said:

So the lipsync really was that bad? that is sad. 

Even on the live stream I was watching the audio was off, but not just on Britney's performance but all the performers tbh. It's like MTV rush released videos from tonight without any basic/advanced editing tbh

Just now, grandespears94 said:

Honestly... blame Larry or whoever who made Britney perform Me, Myself & I. Obviously she was not familiar with the song. They had a rare chance of Britney returning to the VMAs and they screwed it up by not making it a medley of Glory songs... :boredashell:

Holy ****. Shut the **** up. Britney killed it. She's at #2 on iTunes, had a beautiful confident performance, is doing festivals, radio interviews, Carpool Karaoke, amazing album, and a simple performance where she didn't even need theatrics. Chill, and remind yourself of the FF/BJ eras promo.

Just now, Liar said:

Holy ****. Shut the **** up. Britney killed it. She's at #2 on iTunes, had a beautiful confident performance, is doing festivals, radio interviews, Carpool Karaoke, amazing album, and a simple performance where she didn't even need theatrics. Chill, and remind yourself of the FF/BJ eras promo.

Please.. I am being critical of Britney's team. I know DAMN SURE Britney gave the performance her 100% and she killed it. I have no doubt of Britney's performing ability and passion. I am critiquing her team for not giving her the best that she deserves. Bye :feelingmyself:

1 hour ago, nonoiseplz said:

He tried to kiss her and Britney told him no.lol  That was NOT part of the performance. I'm guessing Britney told him that she would kiss him during the performance if she ' felt it' ...but she didn't.lol Poor G-Eazy, :jfallonlol:

that part was **** tho, kiss or no kiss

1 hour ago, DirtyMind said:

Yessss!  When he came out in his leather jacket, I'm pretty sure I fainted for a quick sec. He's just so ****. :lustney: If Britney's getting that D, I'm happy for her.  :gobaby:

i actually felt like time stopped for the good 5 seconds he was walking on stage

Im fed up that everything Britney does can't be just perfect. We have our expectations very high but come on - they messed up with Make Me video, Carpool wasn't 100% great and now VMAs when classic moment of lipsynch embarassments have to come out. It's very bad that she is not trying to sing and it looks bad. Her dancing and energy was on point but choreo is just bad, her costum was awful and "singing" with g-eazy reminded me of s&m performance... everyone can sing even if its very bad but her.:idkney:

She needed to bring her A-game and she did just ok, nothing spectacular and I am not proud of that. She delievered a big record, promotes everywhere its a dream come true, but for now there is always a little "but" in everything.:cricket:

And sorry I'm a bit pissed off because I just have watched Beyonce... that's why. Stupid fake *** bimbo :wannadie:

Archived