Question about Private Show fragrance...

MurderousDesire

So I've been reading some reviews on it and some people say that it can be considered unisex to an extent, so I was wondering if someone who has it and uses regularly can confirm it? I haven't gotten the chance to smell it yet and I have always wanted to buy a Britney fragrance for myself, which smells more masculine or at least not as feminine as the Fantasy line, because I only use fragrances for men.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have all her fragrances. Private Show is sweet, just not as sweet as the Fantasy Line but still sweet. It geht's more in the direction 'unisex' in the base but if you want to smell typical masculine I would not recommend it.

Believe is what I'd say the most suitable for guys along with maybe Island Fantasy

1 minute ago, OnyxHT89 said:

I have all her fragrances. Private Show is sweet, just not as sweet as the Fantasy Line but still sweet. It geht's more in the direction 'unisex' in the base but if you want to smell typical masculine I would not recommend it.

Believe is what I'd say the most suitable for guys along with maybe Island Fantasy

Thanks for the info :)

4 minutes ago, Marlean said:

Do you guys like Private show? I bought Fantasy Maui the other day. I really DO NOT like her other Fantasy fragrances (more of a Curious girl) but that one I really liked.

I do like it, but Intimate Fantasy, Cosmic Radiance and Curious work better for me... :) have you tried Island Fantasy? 

Archived