wtf is wrong with spotify btw...

Mayenaise

I thought my phone was having a spasm cause it wouldn't play last night... it just kept skipping through the tracks and then saying "song not available"

Luckily i had a copy saved to my phone :CPKney:

But i would rather give the Queen them views so wtf Spotify?

i just tried again and Spotify had logged me out, i signed back in and again "song not available" for the entire ******* album?!?!?!

Has the Queen broken Spotify :idkney:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Glory1993 said:

I have also free spotify, but i haven't see any advert, it is working good, especially spotify app, when i listen to spotify web player, sometimes it has little bags but still good. I also stream on Dezzer. It is counted in sales? :feelingmyself:

Yep! 

Receipts, you say? I give you these... 

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/uk-s-official-albums-chart-to-include-streaming-data-for-first-time__8012/

streaming into albums chart - streaming services.png

The streaming data which will count towards the Official Albums Chart will be collected from plays via Spotify, Deezer, Napster, Google Play, O2 Tracks, Rara, Rdio and XBox Music, all members of the Entertainment Retailers Association, co-owner of the Official Charts Company – along with record labels association the BPI.

:jumpney:

13 minutes ago, LisaJane said:

I had the same problem last night when I tried joining in with the streaming party. 

Im still upset that Jordan didn't promote the streaming party when I asked. And I want another SnapChat streaming party with at least a days notice.....

Anyway, on topic. I have had similar problems with spotify. I use the phone app. I logged back out and logged in, problem fixed. I think you have to keep logging out and logging back in. Otherwise delete and reinstall the app. I don't think you will lose all your playlists and stuff.

Archived