Britney Admits She'd Like To Collaborate With Justin Timberlake: New Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sjok said:

also, she said that she met G Easy for only 2 seconds. did she forget about the video shoot and possibly the VMAs rehearsals? :moorangu:

She was talking about the music video btw! she didn't meet him in the recording studio... and she wouldn't be talking about the VMA's yet at least 

2 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

She was talking about the music video btw! she didn't meet him in the recording studio... and she wouldn't be talking about the VMA's yet at least 

That shade to G Easy about him lasting 2 seconds in *** tho :moorangu:

Just(IN) kidding :selenerz:

Just now, BenDBitch said:

You forgot to mention that she talked and looked like it's 2000 :carpoolney:

Maybe because she was wearing a dress from five years ago. :truthtea:

Britney_Quiz.JPG

And I couldn't hear her that well with the sound of this air conditioning system, to be honest. :orangu:

1 minute ago, Cordobaremixed said:

Doesnt it starts in 2 minutes? I'm confused, is that it?

I thought the same, but it looks that the video have been recorded in advance, then set on "private", then unveiled for us to see. It was not live.

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Yeah I just watched it I almost choked when she said JT lmaooooooooo

And she did not say "Justin", she said "Justin Timberlake". Does she remember they used to be an item? :gloria:

2 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

lol i thought her favourite mv was toxic :orangu: now tis slave 4 u:orangu:

At least we know the Make Me... music video has not been scrapped because she was acting too **** in it, if her favourite video is I'm a Slave 4 U. :gimmemoar:

3 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

but she already worked with justin " Britney" era says hello :wannadie: she don't even remembers him clearly :idontknowney:

She has something in store! trust me... the way she brought Justin is to show that she has no problem working with him... it's a hint maybe

Archived