Britney Admits She'd Like To Collaborate With Justin Timberlake: New Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, spreadmywings said:

OMG! this era has been slayed me so much. This time she went even far than in BJ promo when she said justin's music inspires her, this time she made it clear: she would like to work with him! :gobaby: Love how she gives no fcks now, how shes not afraid of talking, you can see she says what's in her mind, not so controlled anymore :gobaby: I can picture justin wanting to work with her too, can you imagine if he would not only produce a song for her like also collab? it would be THE feat of pop history! but..... JESSICA BIEL will never allow it!! trust me.... so that is not gonna happen

Stupid Horsica :angelinatea:

7 minutes ago, greenbear89 said:

Jason mask???? Did no one else hear that? She's referring to both Jasons she dated with the "oops I did it again" question?

I heard that too !!  Was it a shade? because theres no jason mask song :moorangu: so is she saying oops I did it again because she dated again another cheater and liar? :moorangu: but you know, we arent talking about it because with the all justin thing it just became irrelevant. But lets now reflect about it..what a shade. Sle queen!

Guest Young Törless
18 minutes ago, greenbear89 said:

Jason mask???? Did no one else hear that? She's referring to both Jasons she dated with the "oops I did it again" question?

Friday-the-13th-Part-4-The-Final-Chapter

Jason from 'Friday the 13th'

57 minutes ago, Your Gravity said:

Britney is a great comedic actress in my opinion. She was fantastic on Will & Grace, and hilarious on SNL :hype:

I also think she was very good at How I Met Your Mother, Crossroads and Will & Grace.. But I think after 2007 she still battles with confidence issues and "fears" about what people may say about her. Her acting skits after 2007 has not been that good... I think its understandable but it makes me a little sad she thinks she's a bad actress.

Archived