Britney should put glitter on her body 4 the VMA's

sexisreal

Britney seriously needs to go naked and glitter her self with some *** scenes with G-eazy! I need a kick *** performance. I want her to kick *** and show the world who's the real *****. People, the media every one will be comparing this performance with the one's she did before. She needs to kill the night i don't care 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, saicis said:

How about she kills it with some singing and a visually entertaining performance. Wanting her to rely on gimmicks just shows a lot of you dont believe in her talent at all.

She needs to show shes still got talent imo...

i'm NOT worried about her showing her talents we all know she can prove me and you wrong whenever she wants i really want a kick *** **** this time. I mean she haven't performed for almost a decade me, you and the world want something HUGE! deep down we all want that 

2 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Won't happen. She won't do basic controversial Miley Cyrus **** she's not a desperate *****. She's a legend and she has to give a legendary performance without having *** on stage..

All her iconic performances were based around *** though. 

Archived