Make Me #3 iTunes USA

vlexbvker

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, JoffBaratheon said:

My baby gon love me down :tiffsniffle:

My queen is slaying so hard right no **** you @PokemonSpears and your call to abandon Make Me 

I'm still here for Make Me picking up and going top 10 on Billboard. It really is a good song.. I wish more people would stop thinking of her as a joke. It pisses me the hell off! I swear, I'm always getting into it with someone, defending Britney LOL 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The worst part is that I keep streaming that video on You Tube after all, but I still want Do You Wanna Come Over? as a single right now :lessons:

Honestly, am I the only one who really doesn't want DYWCO as a single? I would LOVE Just Luv Me, Slumber Party or If I'm Dancing as singles! 

2 minutes ago, vlexbvker said:

I'm still here for Make Me picking up and going top 10 on Billboard. It really is a good song.. I wish more people would stop thinking of her as a joke. It pisses me the hell off! I swear, I'm always getting into it with someone, defending Britney LOL 

Honestly, am I the only one who really doesn't want DYWCO as a single? I would LOVE Just Luv Me, Slumber Party or If I'm Dancing as singles! 

I agree with If I'm Dancing, and even though Slumber Party isn't one of my favorites, I still see it more as a single than Just Luv Me. I think I'm the only one who doesn't want that song as a single, or if any, just as a 4th, 5th single to finish the era á la Criminal or something.

I think Make Me... was a great introductory single for the album, but I think they should've promoted it back then when it was released, not a month later, or they should've released a videoclip that was up to the quality of the song. But after listening to the rest of the songs on Glory, I really believe it's time to move on. She always had a second single by the time the album was released. It just burns me to have so many potential singles, and know we still have to wait weeks, probably months to have a second single, and then another month for the video, when with a tracklist like that they should be releasing a new single every two weeks :yesplease:

I think it should be Make Me... -> Do You Wanna Come Over? and then they could take the route they want. My personal favorite is Man on the Moon, but for the first time in like, my whole life, I'd pleased with any song as a single, I just think the worse options would be Clumsy, Private Show, Just Luv Me, What You Need, Hard to Forget Ya and the bonus Coupure Électrique of course.

1 hour ago, vlexbvker said:

You had me on "...Confetti from this potion" :gobaby:

1 hour ago, vlexbvker said:

Honestly, am I the only one who really doesn't want DYWCO as a single? I would LOVE Just Luv Me  Less likely to get a top 10 hit with this one so Changed My Mind, Slumber Party or If I'm Dancing as singles! 

fixed :gelis:

Archived