Fail UK Supermarkets

MoodRing

Got up early this morning to buy Glory, wasn't in my local Tesco, Asda or Morrisons and I work in the Tesco and wanted to use my discount.

Had to order on Amazon for next-day delivery, I couldn't get to the shopping centre until tomorrow afternoon anyway.

I asked the Tesco and Asda CD staff what the crack was and they said that supermarkets decide what to buy and release on the day. 

I'm really hoping Glory will chart high but Britneu is losing those impulse buys from supermarket shoppers. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did get my copy from HMV in London. But I was angry to see only about four places where they had a few of the albums while Barbara has a big banner exactly at the entrance of the store and she had the venyl and maybe the same amount CDs as Britney. But I was so annoyed that there wasn't any banner for Britney. I am comming from a really small country in Europe and I was used to not have Britney banners and posters much but I was hoping there will be more stuff of her here like posters or tablets or somethibg, but I was so wrong :( 

5 minutes ago, timito said:

I did get my copy from HMV in London. But I was angry to see only about four places where they had a few of the albums while Barbara has a big banner exactly at the entrance of the store and she had the venyl and maybe the same amount CDs as Britney. But I was so annoyed that there wasn't any banner for Britney. I am comming from a really small country in Europe and I was used to not have Britney banners and posters much but I was hoping there will be more stuff of her here like posters or tablets or somethibg, but I was so wrong :( 

Same here in the US. I went to FYE to buy it and Barbara literally was in the front displays. Where did I find britney? If the racks where all the older CD's are at under "spears". SMH :wendycry:

7 minutes ago, REBIRTH: Miss Swan said:

I went to HMV to get my copy and that had her name on the windows and chalk board with a large poster of the album cover in the window announcing the new album. 

It was nice to see! Couldn't see Barbara anywhere... 

Oh that sounds very nice. So I guess it depends on the store. 

Btw am I the only one thinking that the quality of the album booklet is just aweful. like the cover looks really badly made and not because of it being too light just it doesn't look like HD quality picture. 

28 minutes ago, timito said:

Btw am I the only one thinking that the quality of the album booklet is just aweful. like the cover looks really badly made and not because of it being too light just it doesn't look like HD quality picture. 

No, you're not the only one. It's aweful and ... cheap. I don't like it!

I got my copy from HMV. There wasn't any banners or posters with Glory :(

I was looking for the Glory in ASDA but there wasn't any f'cking copy.

Archived