Britney's 'Glory' Cut "Liar" Is Probably About Justin Timberlake

Jordan Miller

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/22/2016 at 2:01 PM, Watch Me Work It said:

Idk why but when I first heard the song I imagined a video with her boxing with some JT look alike :selenerz:

I'm currently listening to Liar and when I read this, it became so visible to me too. Great idea. I wish she was brave enough to do something like that. That would slay everyone.

Is a bit obvious that is indeed about him. what bothers me is the people in here talking about how they should be together again and all that ****. for you stans to say something like that really shows how you aren't in touch with reality at all... cuz at this point what Justin did to Britney was WAY beyond then her cheating on him (which i'm sure she probably had a reason for it, cuz we know damn well what her good and fragile person character really is.), so a big **** YOU to all of you who say that.

This song was really well delivered and I hope it comes to it's end here (justin probably will make another song about it since his whole career was most built on this lmao :tiffeyeroll: )

I don't care if it's about him or not honestly, but to the people suggesting it's not possible because she didn't write the song please look to piece of me, gimme more, etc., which all reflected her state of mind and message at the time. It's her album, she makes the final decision on the direction, so if the idea was pitched to write a song along those lines whether she did it herself or not doesn't change the meaning. Just sayin. ;) 

1 hour ago, Daveh422 said:

Media blew this up but forgot that he was seen booed up with that Nicole chick months be4 and a few others 

there werent any confirmation or any proof that britney did cheat. she just never spoke about it and justin kept milking that breakup. which is kind of disrespectful given that britney actually never aired her side about it. who knows he might indeed be lying and we know britney do not usually retaliate when people shade her so.... :cigney:

that's one thing i love about her, people are mean to her but she never gets back at them :mcry:

Archived