Britney's 'Glory' Cut "Liar" Is Probably About Justin Timberlake

Jordan Miller

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, sin said:

giphy.gif 

Now that liar scumbag could go cry a lot of rivers, 'cause Britney slayed his entire existence!

I'm waiting for a live performance where Britney and Janet sing Liar together. :hype:

THAT WOULD BE ICONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIAR HAS TO BE A SINGLE WITH AN AWESOME VIDEO

if there is any MV director willing to work with her :dontlike:

7 minutes ago, #1GodneyFan said:

It's about David Lucado 

who ?

David safado ?!

What I'm about to say is NOT a shade at all. But whenever Britney sings the words "cry, cry, cry..." I always hear "bye, bye, bye..." 

It was like that with Lucky. And now Liar.

Dont get me wrong. I love it. I was just disappointed when I found out that I misheard it. Lol 

i need to get my ear check. 

Nonetheless, flawless song!!!!!!!! ;)

They like broke over 10 years ago.... Everytime was about Justin. Why Should I Be Sad? was about Kevin Federline. Why would she sing a song about a guy she broke up with over 10 years ago I repeat... she's been married, divorced, engaged, and has had relationships since... come to 2016. please.

3 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

They like broke over 10 years ago.... Everytime was about Justin. Why Should I Be Sad? was about Kevin Federline. Why would she sing a song about a guy she broke up with over 10 years ago I repeat... she's been married, divorced, engaged, and has had relationships since... come to 2016. please.

don't kill my damn vibe bish :xcuseme:

All of yall saying she's over it, so what!? It could still be about his ***** ***! Omg! 

I'm completely and totally over my ex. I haven't talked to him one time in two years and I'd be happy if it stayed that way for the rest of my life

however, if I really wanted to write a song about someone, I could write a song about his bitchass so easily. And my ex girlfriend who has been estranged from me for almost a decade. I don't care. I could and would do it if I were a recording artist.

(my current BF would get the most songs since he has probably made me the most angry....)

Archived