We have to make "Glory" #1 in the US

tavolcom

16 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

you register a new US account, buy a US gift card, and go to the store find redeem, redeem this gift card, you'll have balance in your account.

Or you can ask your local store to help you redeem.

Yess I know I tried for pre ordering days ago but it seems that my bank asks for some authentication or something and my normal one that I always use won't work for that. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Borja said:

Yess I know I tried for pre ordering days ago but it seems that my bank asks for some authentication or something and my normal one that I always use won't work for that. 

if you register a US account, use a new email and log out your present account, go to US store, find a free app, buy it, it will ask you to sign up, this way you don't have to put in US bank details

20 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

if you register a US account, use a new email and log out your present account, go to US store, find a free app, buy it, it will ask you to sign up, this way you don't have to put in US bank details

Yes I have the US itunes account, no problem with that, the problem I have is my card won't let me buy a gift card to buy the album in US.

4 minutes ago, Borja said:

Yes I have the US itunes account, no problem with that, the problem I have is my card won't let me buy a gift card to buy the album in US.

what? not even eBay???

you can search for US iTunes gift card online and try the websites selling them and pay through paypal...

if it still doesn't work, i don't know...

6 hours ago, Style. said:

I'm scared :decisions:

Me too, i don't even know what a Florida Georgia Line is, and they are blocking her to be #1 on iTunes US,:crying4: but again, we have the VMAs!!:pumped: we really need Britney on ellen, jimmy kimel, jimmy fallon, good morning america, i don't care about charts really i don't, but now is the time when she really deserves it!!! 

Archived