Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I have the perfect idea how Team Britney should release Just Love Me as a single, it should be the 3rd or 4th single from Glory, and be a song that is chosen to either represent or be a part of a romantic comedy's soundtrack or a romantic drama's soundtrack for a movie that will be released sometime during the first half of 2017, preferably January or February, as this song just has a wintery feel to me, like it should be released during the winter time, and the music video should be something similar to Madonna's "You Must Love Me" video, which she made with clips from her movie Evita, and the video should start out like where Britney is in an empty room of some big house singing the song, with a whole bunch of close up face shots of her, and scenes of her from a good angle showing her from head to toe, in like a long blue dress or something similar, just some beautiful striking outfit at least, so in a way similar to something like Ellie Goulding's "Love Me Like You Do" video.

So yeah, I think the video for Just Luv Me should be like a mix between Madonna's You Must Love Me video and Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do video, with clips of the movie being shown throughout the video, also preferably with a couple dancing throughout the video too, just with a Britney twist, so Britney can make this kind of concept for a video her own, like she almost always does with her videos. 

So what do you think? Good plan right :truthtea:

Or is it time to downvote me? :whitneyshade:

1. Invitation vs Consideration ft. SZA
  2. Make Me... vs James Joint
  3. Private Show vs Kiss It Better
  4. Man On The Moon vs Work ft. Drake
  5. Just Luv Me vs Desperado
  6. Clumsy vs Woo 
  7. Do You Want To Come Over? vs Needed Me
  8. Slumber Party vs Yeah, I Said It
  9. Just Like Me vs Same Ol' Mistakes
  10. Love Me Down vs Never Ending
  11. Hard To Forget Ya vs Love on the Brain
  12. What You Need vs Higher
  13. Better vs Close to You
  14. Change Your Mind vs Goodnight Gotham
  15. Liar vs Pose
  16. If I'm Dancing vs *** with Me

Glory: 11 // ANTI: 5

I loved ANTI so much but... lmao :lanacackle:

Don't worry for Japanese bonus tracks at this point the album is soo soo good with its 17 tracks! 

I think Sony Japan is trying to get some extra tracks maybe but tbh i think they will include a make me remix at the end or pretty girls (?) (stop the hate against PG, is a great song for the album tbh) also if they include Tom's diner that would be nice! everything its well received already having 17 amazing amazing songs! :)

and i dont think that pokemon song will happen, if it does japan will release another cd for it.

we will know in a few days :) let's wait and see.

Pretty Girls would be the worst possible addition to Glory :moorangu:

1. Invitation vs Till The World Ends

2. Make Me vs Hold It Against Me

3. Private Show vs Inside Out

4. Man On The Moon vs I Wanna Go

5. Just Luv Me vs How I Roll

6. Clumsy vs (Drop Dead) Beautiful

7. Do You Wanna Come Over? vs Seal It With A Kiss

8. Slumber Party vs Big Fat Bass

9. Just Like Me vs Trouble For Me

10. Love Me Down vs Trip To Your Heart

11. Hard To Forget Ya vs Gasoline