Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

Here's my track by track review:

Better - it gives me MAJOR Justin Bieber vibes. I love it, I honestly thought it's gonna be either a Meghan cover or a Christian track though :gloria: It's kinda fillerish but I still think it's very cute & her vocals are soooo cute too! :bopney: 8/10

Clumsy - honestly it sounds cheap after the slayage I went through. That's all I have to say. 5/10

Coupure Electrique - probably my fave track. I have NEVER dreamed of hearing a Britney Spears song that's in French!!! It's so dark and edgy tbh, I love the lyrics too (what I can understand from them). It doesn't even feel too short. 9.5/10

Hard To Forget Ya - the intro is EVERYTHING!!! I adore the chorus. 7.5/10

If I'm Dancing - also one of my favourites. I love the effects on her voice. And the instrument in the chorus. 9.5/10

Invitation - ONE WORD - AMAZING. 10/10

Just Like Me - I love the guitar. For some reason it reminds me of the Bratz movie and not in a bad way. 9.5/10

Just Luv Me - again, JB vibes. I don't mind because I like him. Such a simple song in a good way. I think this is gonna grow on me so much more. 9.99/10

Liar - a banger! again, one of my fave songs! The production is amazing. 9.99/10

Love Me Down - the chorus is FIRE!!! Britney sounds badass and I love it. THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING SONG GOD, THE TROPICAL VIBE, EVERYTHING!!!! 11/10

Make Me - Kinda overplayed it a bit (500 times :gloria:) and I still find it amazing so yeah. You'll never be forgotten Make Me! 8/10

Man On The Moon - Alien 2.0. But much much much better. And actually sung by Britney. I think this song is gonna grow on me so much more later. 8.5/10

Private Show - I refuse to even listen to it. Sorry Brit. :gloria:

Slumber Party - it grows so much after the chorus. I adore that song. Totally unexpected tbh. 10/10

What You Need - I love what she's doing with her voice. Much better than PS. A good album track tbh. 7/10

No Seas Cortes - I can't really describe how much I like that song. 10/10

Do You Wanna Come Over? - stays an amazing track but I don't know if I'll come back to it after this slayage of an album. 9/10

Album: I am literally speechless. Best pop album released this year hands down. I restored my faith in Godney and I ask for her forgiveness for doubting her. 11/10 for the album overall.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Javier Nicolas said:

I live for the fact that the intro of the album (Invitation) is the perfect aproximation of the sound of the whole album.

It is Brenda's first album that I love at first listen <3

Just Luv Me, Just Like Me, Love Me Down and Man On The Moon MUST be singles.

dont forget about liar, better and slumber party  tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.giftumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif

Archived