Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's the song I play the most on the entire album ngl :drinky:

this should be a single yet it's a ******* bonus track :jackk: :leaving:

it should be a single! imagine the video in Spain or in a Latin America country :sobbing:

Coupure Electrique is so cute because she pronounces the word "Amour" in a spanish way and it sound like "Amor" :lanacackle:

Really? i'm going to check that in a minute :lanacackle:

Es de mis canciones favoritas del disco, jamás pensé que Britney sacaría algo en español.

Hasta el momento para mi también es una de las mejores!

al título oficial le faltó el tilde en la palabra Cortés pero son solo detalles :)  I´m so happy rn

Glory is out where I'm from (UK) and I'm listening to it on Spotify right now and I thought I'd check if Barbra's new album is available to stream and it isn't there :orly: it's also not in the "New Releases" section so it looks like it's only being sold in physical/digital download!!

So now we have the streaming power that she won't have...we all really need to stream because this is a huge advantage!!! :gobaby:

Does the word Glory fit the tracks? 

glo·ry (from google)
ˈɡlôrē/
noun
noun: glory
  1. 1.
    high renown or honor won by notable achievements.
    "to fight and die for the glory of one's nation"
    synonyms: renown, fame, prestige, honor, distinction, kudos, eminence, acclaim, praise;More

antonyms: shame, obscurity
  2. 2.
    magnificence; great beauty.
    "the train has been restored to all its former glory"
    synonyms: magnificence, splendor, resplendence, grandeur, majesty, greatness, nobility;More

antonyms: lowliness, modesty
    • a thing that is beautiful or distinctive; a special cause for pride, respect, or delight.
      plural noun: glories
      "the glories of Paris"
      synonyms: wonder, beauty, delight, marvel, phenomenon; More

• the splendor and bliss of heaven.
      "with the saints in glory"
  3. 3.
    a luminous ring or halo, especially as depicted around the head of Jesus Christ or a saint.

Archived