Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ErJ Spears

I'd love it, but bonus tracks are released as singles? :tiffsniffle:

YES THEY CAN BE!!!!!!!!!! 

AREN'T YOU FORGETTING ABOUT SOMETHING?

SUPER BASS? The Minaja's legendary ww hit!

Radar? :omgpls:

If I'm Dancing and Liar for singles! :scalped:

I think it's so the GP that buy the physical version of the album don't return it after listening to heavenly vocals of INVITATION followed by the slayage of Make Me and return it thinking it's the wrong album... So they put a traditional Britney pop song for track 2 to inform their basic ***** "yes this is a Britney album, but it's Britney 2.0 *******!!!" :likethat:

its 11:01 pm right now (25th)
when it hits ''00:00 am'' (26th) will i be able to download the album on itunes in my country? or does it take a lil more time to be able download it?

Going by when the pre-release tracks came out, the album should be available around 11:15-ish, your time.  Plus you should get a notification and email.  

It's probably easier to change the track listing of a digital version of a release vs. a physical release that's already in production. Maybe DYWCO was considered as a strong candidate for the second single when the physical album went into production, but the record company changed their minds. Most of Britney's singles (especially the first couple from an album) have traditionally been near the top of the track list.

Archived