Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stan since 1999 as well. I grew up with her, stuck with her through the drama, defended her, felt for her, prayed for her and wished her to do well always.

I have my moments of frustration...she's made it difficult to defend her many times but I feel like she is, finally, finding herself again.

I always said she wasn't ready to do circus, it was way too soon. Everything that came after just felt very forced. Maybe she needed femme fatale, circus, bertha jones and vegas to get where she is today, who knows. 

I'm ready to be slayed again and i'm wishing her more than ever the very best of luck. I hope she proves all her haters wrong.

She's not a girl anymore :brityeah:

My baby Britney grew up. It's really hard to fathom for you newer guys... but I was there in 1999. I never thought I'd be here talking about her still being big. I'm so proud of her! She's TRANSFORMED, MATURED. At the same time though I miss the young Britney. She was my childhood friend! I only hope the media now sees her as the strong woman she is. She is highly creative and is no longer a puppet. I'm so happy for her, really. She made it through, touched our lives in some way or another. I pray the media will see her for who she really is now. Give her a second chance! I did - it's like reconnecting with an old friend. There is a lot to catch up on on my part, but I'm looking forward to it! The media should learn to do the same!

I really hope another young kid finds an idol in Britney the way I did.

Her music will never die. A role model for all.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/sites/default/files/gallery/large/10-britney-spears-2004.jpghttp://www.breatheheavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/britney-spears-glory-album-shoot.jpeg

You made me cry... You're so right... I feel the exact same way...

she actually saved me in so many ways so many times... I'll be a stan until I die and beyond. I'm so so so proud of her. 

Guest StrawberryKisses

You made me cry... You're so right... I feel the exact same way...

she actually saved me in so many ways so many times... I'll be a stan until I die and beyond. I'm so so so proud of her. 

Aw :bpout:

Hugs :kisses2all:

Who in 1999 would've predicted this? 

In 1999, most people predicted she'd be over by 2000...no one was thinking that in 2016, she'd release perhaps the best pop album of the year...maybe the last couple of years. 

It's been such an epic journey for our goofy little Southern girl :dorkney::BBMAney:

invitation

circus 

out from under

kill the lights and man on the moon(ı can't choose)

just luv me

if u seek amy

unusual you

blur 

mmm papi and just like me(ı can't choose)

mannequin

lace and leather

my baby

better(ı love radar more, but ı chose better because radar is only a blacout song for me, ı don't count it as a circus song)

rock me in

phonography

amnesia/quicksand

rock boy/trouble(that's because   coupure electrique is in french, ı don't understand it, otherwise, it is a really good song)

Archived