Vegas/MM Video Dancers Are Flying To NY

Six

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No you're not sis, Britney's dancers back had fluidity and technique. Just look at the way Britney executed the Slave break at the BBMA's, so effortlessly sensual yet they all overdid it to the point where it felt like a Beyonka routine :grimace:

Ikr its like they are trying to take over Britney's performance, the guys are pretty good but the girls irritate the **** outta me

Yasss, most guys are really great to look at as well. Mikey, Dakota, Zac and Chase can ****** my *** any time :riri:

But the girls are just so irritating. They seem to get along with Britney but come across as shallow and fake :bey:

THIS SFM!!!!!! I love the fact that Willie seems to be a genuine fan aswell

Ok I am sick to the back teeth of her annoying dancers, I miss the ITZ era dancers they were cool...

The guys are cool but the girls seem so desperate to steal Brit's limelight, am I the only one that thinks this??

You are definitely right!

The guys are good,really good lately.They have a great **** chemistry with Britney.Most of the female are good dancers too but they are always trying to do more.They are annoyingly moving too much and similing too much.Some of them have no dramatic talent.

Look at them,they were something else :crying1: 

They a part of the show.Most of the POM female dancers (not all of them) are not look like a part of the show because they act like it's their own show.

1.giftumblr_mpbfi6t7G31r3ty02o1_500.gif

Archived