INQUISITR REVIEW: Britney Ascends to Pop Greatness Once Again

Svoloch

Overall:

"Glory is the album that the Britney Army — Britney Spears’ fan base — never thought would come, but just as she’s proven time and time again, it’s unwise to count anything out when it comes to her. Spears’ resilience, strive, and most importantly, energy are at peak notches throughout Glory, and we can only hope that this is a true sign that “Miss American Dream” is ready to show the world that she’s nowhere near finished with slaying them just yet.

Glory, glory, hallelujah, Britney Spears is back!"

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3446401/britney-spears-glory-review/#HPgKDoXi882IExV6.99

YESSS! :crying2:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...but just as she’s proven time and time again, it’s unwise to count anything out when it comes to her." 

I've seen essentially this same sentiment included within several of the reviews so far, and it makes me so happy as I've been a stan since the very beginning. It seems as though people are truly, finally comprehending not just her irrefutable force as a pop icon but also her remarkable strength of character. She truly never can, nor should she ever be, be "counted out." 

Britney has never ceased to surprise and amaze for the past two decades and I anticipate she'll continue doing so for at least another 20 years!

What a great era to be a stan! :BBMAney:

Archived