Straight guys Reacting to GLORY

britneyfanspain

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, britneyfanspain said:

I thought my thread wasn't even gonna get more than 2 comments and 2 views :britwtf:

And now i feel bad for people fighting :bthink:

I said "straight" because all reviews i've seen are from gay guys, so it's good to have other opinions and they were funny i dont care if they're straight gay or bi (wish they were gay tbh) :jumpney:

Don't feel bad for people being mentally challenged to the point where they need correcting and spoon-feeding common sense
to them because they either learnt nothing as they grew up, bullied by straight people and now generalise all of them, or have serious emotional issues. That ain't your issue or fault bb.

Your post was positive and interesting. Its negative lowlife simpletons that chose to focus on being pessimistic as **** about a positive thread about human beings reviewing new music that's currently in the news rn.

4 minutes ago, britneyfanspain said:

I thought my thread wasn't even gonna get more than 2 comments and 2 views :britwtf:

I said "straight" because all reviews i've seen are from gay guys, so it's good to have other opinions and they were funny i dont care if they're straight gay or bi (wish they were gay tbh) :jumpney:

JAJAJAJAJA la que has liao pollito 

2 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i made him do that. :kidcries: i'm the kendrick-guy he shouts out twice.

he is straight, fucktard. :madonna: not everyone's gay, yknow.

Maybe Bi.  :madonna:

1 hour ago, TyWalker said:

You guys need to stop. This is older than the lamest Britney jokes. Not every male fan is gay. Some of us are dating/ married to women. I know some people who tried this forum out and left because of the unaccepting hypocrisy of people judging their sexuality or telling them they were in denial. Smh please cut the **** out lol 

So one of the things I HATE about our society is how they mistreat gay/bi/trans people, so you guys shouldn't stereotype other people or say they aren't straight. I wish no one cared about anyone's sexuality but much like racism and gender inequality, we all got some work to do

IA... i'm straight, of course is weird for some people that actually, I like Britney, i know is not SO masculine, but I like her music, my closest friends knows it, they make jokes about it sometimes, but is not a big deal, I joke about it too.., but when people insist, even having said what I said before... I just don't give a ****, everyone do whatever they want with their lives, but yeah.. i hate stereotypes..

:awww: I liked your thread. It was nice to see a different perspective of Britney's music, and more so them actually liking what they heard. So thank you for sharing.

Guest Brichney.

The one with the Hard Rock Café shirt is so cute. :sobbing:

How u can review an album with the songs speeded up? :xfactorlook:

They had to edit that for copyright issues for YOUTUBE, so they heard the real deal not the speeded up one. 

Archived