VMA Performance - Could the "never been done" be...

iammaffyou

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, naturalplayboy said:

She's done that though?!

I meant like it's never been done that someone would do the same performance - like imagine she walked around with a snake to slave again, or she ripped off the business suit, or that epic oops choreo. This would be awesome because it would highlight that she STILL has it like the old days. Her reputation as being a has been or not as good as her prime would go away

2 minutes ago, iammaffyou said:

I meant like it's never been done that someone would do the same performance - like imagine she walked around with a snake to slave again, or she ripped off the business suit, or that epic oops choreo. This would be awesome because it would highlight that she STILL has it like the old days. Her reputation as being a has been or not as good as her prime would go away

She would never do the snake thing again, and I think Britney wants to wow the GP with something new:drinky:

my mom is an insider and she told me the performance concept :shhh:

the vma ceiling retracts and a helicopter is above the stage, brit and her dancers parachute off the helicopter into the stage. Landing on the nominees for best video, killing them in the process (RIP). So in the end the best video award is given to brit because there are no nominees left. Her and Rihanna do a live performance of the macarena, rihanna gets her award from brit, and then leaves the stage. Brit performs Make Me.

After brit premiers the dave lachapelle video and announces crossroads 2 :cooltshirt:

take what this producer has said with a grain of salt - it's just promotion for the show and doesn't mean anything.

they could legitimately say this is the first time Make Me has been performed live on TV... and that would be something that's never been done before. :xcuseme:

Archived