More upcoming promo!!

DirtyMind

Courtesy of goldsoundz at PopJustice-

"Upcoming promo includes Music Choice, Radio.com interview that will be all about making the album, Z100 interview with Elvis Duran, KTU Cubby And Carolina In The Morning Show interview, KTU interview, Sirius XM Hits 1interview, Sirius XM Venusinterview, iHeart Road to Vegas interview, and the Ellen show."

Yesssss! :hype:

Update: When asked about other performances he said-

"I don't know. My work entails legal and legal business affairs. Maverick and the marketing team puts this stuff together."

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

"Upcoming promo includes Music Choice, Radio.com interview that will be all about making the album, Z100 interview with Elvis Duran, KTU Cubby And Carolina In The Morning Show interview, KTU interview, Sirius XM Hits 1interview, Sirius XM Venusinterview, iHeart Road to Vegas interview, and the Ellen show."

:plzney::plzney::plzney::plzney::plzney::plzney::plzney:

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Yaaaasssss!

iHeart Road to Vegas reminds me of the spinoffs of Keeping Up with the Kardashians :moorangu: Like they had Kim and Kourtney Take Miami, Kim and Kayne: Road to New Baby...

Possible E! special called Britney Takes iHeart Radio confirmed :queenflopga:  

Archived