Amazing Review from the Toronto Sun

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2.5 stars :huh:

Beyonka stan:  While pop-chart peers like Beyonce, Lorde, Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus tackle topics like politics, race and feminism in their art, Britney has always focused on two topics: *** and love

Too bad she doesn’t have the stones to give the disc a more fitting title: Gloryhole.

:xcuseme:

There’s no musical genre more trend-driven than pop. And to her credit, Spears is savvy enough to keep current. To that end, Glory embraces the woozy penthouse R&B and soul of The Weeknd and his ilk, painted in darker tones with downtempo beatboxes, swirling synthesizers, pulsing tones and deep basslines. It’s not totally one-dimensional: There are a few bangers on the disc’s back side, along with dashes of reggae and punchy retro R&B. But basically, it’s less about filling the floor than chilling in the VIP or at the afterparty.

Okay yeah listen to ITZ ***** :bwink:

1 minute ago, spears27 said:

"Too bad she doesn’t have the stones to give the disc a more fitting title: Gloryhole."

:madonna:

The only part of the review that I liked.

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

Another garbage, completely biased review. :ririshade2: Did he even listen to the album? 

Isn't it amazing that publications allow such obviously biased people to review work? There was more underhanded (actually, it wasn't even underhanded) insulting in this review than any music review I've ever read. There's no objectivity to begin with, so there obviously isn't going to be in the review. Not that this piece of **** review will be included in any aggregate review score.

7 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

2.5 stars :huh:

Beyonka stan:  While pop-chart peers like Beyonce, Lorde, Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus tackle topics like politics, race and feminism in their art, Britney has always focused on two topics: *** and love

Too bad she doesn’t have the stones to give the disc a more fitting title: Gloryhole.

:xcuseme:

Does everyone have to be ******* political? I prefer songs that makes me feel good. That's why I like Britney, her songs makes you happy and they make you wanna dance! 

This reviewer is pure trash :queenflopga: 

Edit: Britney's songs get you in the mood also, if u know what I mean :queenflopga: 

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, spears27 said:

"Too bad she doesn’t have the stones to give the disc a more fitting title: Gloryhole."

:madonna:

The fact that the reviewer probably got this from stans he saw calling the album that :wontcry: This is a ruthless review!

But this tea: "A piece of advice, Brit: Next time, don’t skip the marketing meeting."

Not him echoing somethings fans complain about again :moorangu:

Archived