Which Britney era do you miss the most?

Ariallah

Which Britney era do you miss the most?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Britney era is my favorite! She was in amazing shape, her press she was getting between the album, the VMAs, Crossroads and Justin was massive, out of this world :BBMAney: the music was the first album she shifted gears from straight up pop to a new sound. 

Plus the DWAD is one of my favorite tours. It was the first huge tour she did and my seats to that show were incredible :hype:

5 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

The Britney era is my favorite! She was in amazing shape, her press she was getting between the album, the VMAs, Crossroads and Justin was massive, out of this world :BBMAney: the music was the first album she shifted gears from straight up pop to a new sound. 

Plus the DWAD is one of my favorite tours. It was the first huge tour she did and my seats to that show were incredible :hype:

This.  2001/02 was such an amazing time to be a fan.  Everything about that era was perfect- Britney herself, the album, videos, tour, performances, photo shoots... :gobaby: She was on top of the world.

I loved the Britney era, the fact she released a film, the fact she was like everywhere all the time.

BUT

I became a STAN during the ITZ era and so naturally it's the era I'm most fond of and therefore miss the most. Her dancing was just SOOO on point in the ITZ era and the routines were just so perfect for the songs (look at the ABC Special). :wontcry:

14 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

DWAD is definitely my fav tour, Britney is my fav era looks-wise. 

I really love Britney the album, but I voted for ITZ only because it was such an important, defining moment in the maturity of her legacy. Then again, Britney was pretty iconic and I noted the other day that it is criminally underrated.

probably should've voted Britney. :( 

ITZ era ... she looked like she was down to earth and enjoying her career (you can notice in chaotic with the onyx parts) .. I think that was the perfect moment for her where she wasn't in the full spotlight (like in OIDIA and Britney era) but she was becoming a legend on madonna's level ... good music and dance! :yaknow:

4 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

I miss Fatte Female the most, she was in terrible shape but fantastic era, the last full era we got

It was awful. I can't even watch the tour performances. It was the first time I saw her live, so I always cherish that, but otherwise... She wasn't enjoying that era at all. She always looked forced and depressed. No. Bad times.:awks:

Archived