Britney Talks Justin Bieber, The Super Bowl, Fame And More In Radio 1 Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, shap_half said:

Is Scott Mills cute? Is he gay? In some pictures, he looks like he has the kind of face you could spend a couple of hours sitting on. 

But, yes, yes: very proud of Brit. 

Yes, he is openly gay. 

He even made a documental called "world's worst place to be gay".

He went to Uganda to try different "cures" for his homosexuality.

You can go to jail or being killed for being gay in that country. :/

He exposed how Ugandan gay men survive every day in such hostile environment. You can find this documental on YouTube.

She's collabed with Madonna, JLo, Beyoncé, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Gwen Stefani and met Mariah Carey and Celine Dion, though. All of whom are rumored to be hardcore divas. It could be Iggy, but I really doubt it.

Especially considering Beyoncé and Pink went at EACH OTHER during a wrap party dinner for the Pepsi commercial and Britney had to break it up and got pissed about it.

It's not Beyonce cause Britney met up with her backstage at the BBMA's

Might be Madonna. Wasn't there a rumor that she yelled at Britney after her performance?

No Britney just wished Madonna a belated Happy Birthday, even Madonna said she would do another song with Britney.

I think it's more people she tried to get to work with her that wouldn't.

Then some of the ones she did work with maybe Nicki Minaj was pressed Britney worked with Iggy.

I could see some being dramatic on set and not being professional.

I was nervously waiting for one of the guys to say something about her showing her own privates in the media, when she was asking about Bieber. They must've been scared of her and her team. I'm glad they didn't, but radio people can be ballsy, so I was nervous listening. :blurp:

I wasn't expecting that, but I did feel as if that's why she reacted the way she did.

She got SO much hate for that when it happened. :usher:

Archived