If DYWTCO is the next single the era is over

monti50

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, monti50 said:

Just like when I first heard perfume I knew the bj era was over. The song appeals to the same audience who liked pretty girls.   

I don't know why people are giving you bad karma. DYWTCO would not be a good second single choice. She already released it as a grat track, plus there are better options like Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Change Your Mind or even Just Luv Me. 

Not because DYWTCO is bad, I love it... But it is NOT a good choice to convince the public that Britney has evolved and matured musically.

I wouldn't mind it. I think you are unfortunately right realistically speaking... but then again the American charts are really frisky if you play something enough hell I will even like it. I like the billboard top 10 99% of the time. I think I listen to too much radio as long as I'm dancing I'm good. :riri:

5 minutes ago, nicest guy on exhale said:

I dunno most people I have played it for think its good and are singing it.  The "Do you wanna come over?" is very catchy. 

WHATEVER YOU WANT! WHATEVER YOU NEED! ILL DO IT!!! ---> lol its so boppy and fun but ppl on the radio will be like wtf is this. there's no melody to it, its not a radio friendly song at all, and ppl who think it is dont have a good grasp of what radio likes. also musically it's a little...immature lets say. make me was a progressive, evolutionary sound for britney. releasing DYWCO wont do her any favours.

if she wants to release it cause she loves it then I'm all for it, but if they are expecting it to chart well, they're wrong.

Archived