#CHRISNAYEXPOSED + MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO RELEASE DATE

xoxo, Stan.

39 minutes ago, button said:

1) He said tentative on Wednesday

2) Monday was his wish

And I think after all the harassing he went through in the deleted thread, it's natural he wouldn't answer anymore.

I'm not saying he's right and the video is coming but where's the absolute proof that it's not coming? The proof that'd justify such a direct thread title?

+1. He has not been "exposed", because nothing groundbreaking has been revelaled by the OP. He never really gave us a proper date anyway (most of the time, he was saying it would be released around the VMAs).

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cho said:

Omfg thanks. That pic was yesterday. I was actually kinda insecure about posting that because I normally wear wayyyyyyy more eye makeup but I have been lazy as f. But this is a Britney forum so we all understand peoples' cake-face potential vs what they actually wear from day-to-day. :bwink:

and ya I was a little worried I would get dragged for my looks or maybe even my gender but whatever. my love for Britney is pure and real and true and I just want to talk to fun people who understand her vibe because that usually is a sign of greatness :)   

I moved in with my BF and he lives in rural Maine and the entire towns population is less than the amount of kids in my high school. All of the people up here are hicks and/or single moms, so I have like no friends :( I need the Internet to see a pic of me otherwise I am pretty sure I will disappear 

omg sis... same tbh :blaughing:, i never really socialize in real world that much:grimace:, i mostly love being in my room and open all of my social media on my phone and checking exhale every 5 minutes on my laptop:blurp:, i live in a tragic life tbh :tiffanycries: and anyway, anyone who drag other other ppl bc of their gender is disgusting tbh:sickofu: and dont worry ure really beautiful, no one will drag u bc of ur looks tbh :tiffanynod:

9 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

This.

LOL at everyone laughing at him now. Everyone believed him. I and only a handful of others were the only ones that had doubts. Yall were kissing his ***, asking for more and more updates. He was the definition of 'Attention *****'.

And I'm not even talking about if he was right or not, even is he was, he loved  the attention waaaayyy too much.

yes he can still prove us wrong but the thing is that his attitude was very shallow 

he even himself admitted that he was an attention ***** just as all the gays??? 

and quoting every post in his thread???  

but as i stated most of the exhalers are stupid and they deserved this :gelis:

1 hour ago, button said:

1) He said tentative on Wednesday

2) Monday was his wish

And I think after all the harassing he went through in the deleted thread, it's natural he wouldn't answer anymore.

I'm not saying he's right and the video is coming but where's the absolute proof that it's not coming? The proof that'd justify such a direct thread title?

Today is Wednesday, I guess we'll have to wait and see. I wouldn't had my hopes up though.

First of all, isn't it weird for you that only Chrisnay is saying that the video is coming? None of the PJ reliable insiders said that it was even possible, and Joe - which was proved right many times - said that he could almost 100% confirm that it's not coming. Second, if you haven't seen the screenshoot of him bragging on a facebook group about his "Exhale hit thread of 95 pages", check it out. The way he brags about it just confirm what I always suspected - he's an attention *****. And finally, the purpose of this thread is just warn you that he said the video was coming today by showing my private messages with him AND the fact that he hasn't replied to any of my messages since his thread was deleted, which is weird because he has been liking posts and threads on that account.

42 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Exactly. With his countless updates lol. And then everyone asking for more I just can't:hype:

And then his 2nd thread that he 'confirmed' Britney practiced a 2nd choreo for Make Me bahahahaha. Like we all haven't seen the instagram video which showed obviously a different choreo. Oh this guy was too much:hype:

I started doubting after his shallow attitude during the last week. Which is pretty dramatic because I really wanted this video to come out. Everytime I listen to MM I have the scenes of the original video in my head. It's just not fair.

1 hour ago, If U Seek Me said:

+1. He has not been "exposed", because nothing groundbreaking has been revelaled by the OP. He never really gave us a proper date anyway (most of the time, he was saying it would be released around the VMAs).

Yeah, he told me the date was today and he didn't wanted to tell everyone because anyone would believe him. Wait and see.

4 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

We all want that video, but let's stick to facts and confirmed information. I don't know if Chrisnay was right or not, that was not even my problem with that *****. He wanted to be important a little bit too much.

Exactly.

To be honest, I'll still wait for the video until the end of this month. But I don't wanna have a meltdown because of an online rumor. And he should be ashamed of trying to make people mad about a music video while Britney is giving us an amazing Era.

21 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

Yeah, he told me the date was today and he didn't wanted to tell everyone because anyone would believe him. Wait and see.

Really? Well, the day is not over yet. :crying1:

1 hour ago, Morea said:

I don't wanna sound delusional but Wednesday is not over yet (it's still morning where I live) and also the video could still be released this Friday or Sunday right after her performance. So there'a still a little hope for us to get it. I don't wanna lose hope, it is the last thing that should die. We'll see...I want that f$#king video so much! It looked like a great masterpiece, based on the 2 clips we have. It seems very silly throwing away a great video after all the money they spent on it. Just give it us, Make Me would really benefit! :nydisgust:

+1, let's have our meltdown only after the VMAs (which means the VMA slayage will prevent us from a huge meltdown). :crying11:

But let's be real, if the MV of the 2nd single does not deliver, then the original video meltdown will come back harder than ever. :crying2:

1 hour ago, f_rhythm said:

yes he can still prove us wrong but the thing is that his attitude was very shallow

It's strange, because usually they all flee when they are getting some hate, but he resisted and replied for two weeks before his thread got deleted. :decisions:

8 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Really? Well, the day is not over yet. :crying1:

+1, let's have our meltdown only after the VMAs (which means the VMA slayage will prevent us from a huge meltdown). :crying11:

But let's be real, if the MV of the 2nd single does not deliver, then the original video meltdown will come back harder than ever. :crying2:

It's strange, because usually they all flee when they are getting some hate, but he resisted and replied for two weeks before his thread got deleted. :decisions:

he kept replying bcuz thats what kept his existence and his thread alive :mhm:

2 hours ago, Morea said:

I don't wanna sound delusional but Wednesday is not over yet (it's still morning where I live) and also the video could still be released this Friday or Sunday right after her performance. So there'a still a little hope for us to get it. I don't wanna lose hope, it is the last thing that should die. We'll see...I want that f$#king video so much! It looked like a great masterpiece, based on the 2 clips we have. It seems very silly throwing away a great video after all the money they spent on it. Just give it us, Make Me would really benefit! :nydisgust:

Sadly sis I'm still there with u, trying to keep that bit of hope I have left. Just because I don't want to believe that they scrapped such a beautiful iconic looking video. :tiffsniffle:

I don't believe they're releasing the original MV anymore. I initially thought it was possible that they might release it as an alternate version like Rihanna and Zara Larsson did with their songs, but it's way too late now.

But I think it's possible that they might use scenes from the original MV as a backdrop during the VMA performance. Like the cage scene displayed on a big screen on stage and suddenly it goes black and we see Britney enter the stage in a similar cage descending from above.

Idk fo sure though, I'm just guessing at this point :bey:

40 minutes ago, Barbie Spears said:

I don't believe they're releasing the original MV anymore. I initially thought it was possible that they might release it as an alternate version like Rihanna and Zara Larsson did with their songs, but it's way too late now.

But I think it's possible that they might use scenes from the original MV as a backdrop during the VMA performance. Like the cage scene displayed on a big screen on stage and suddenly it goes black and we see Britney enter the stage in a similar cage descending from above.

Idk fo sure though, I'm just guessing at this point :bey:

OMG. Your idea is brilliant. :hype:

1 hour ago, f_rhythm said:

he kept replying bcuz thats what kept his existence and his thread alive :mhm:

THIS. Lol

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, chris_fives said:

I will never understand why people waste their time to play with others emotions.. Such an *******...

This x 10000000000 :brityeah: Maybe he trolled us to fill some emotional gap in his own life tbh :lollipop: I know that sounds a little harsh but through hindsight, it really looked like he was desperate for attention and praise. I think I partly bought it because even without solid receipts, he seemed genuine/honest with what he was saying. Never letting my *** be trolled like that again :boredney:

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

This x 10000000000 :brityeah: Maybe he trolled us to fill some emotional gap in his own life tbh :lollipop: I know that sounds a little harsh but through hindsight, it really looked like he was desperate for attention and praise. I think I partly bought it because even without solid receipts, he seemed genuine/honest with what he was saying. Never letting my *** be trolled like that again :boredney:

yeah.. he seemed genuine but I've learnt too many lessons here that I haven't hyped myself. If we get the video, that will be awesome.. if not.. oh well.. poor him :queenflopga: i

Archived