How Long Do You Think The Glory Era Will Last?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they will decide how long it will last based on the album and POM ticket sales. If the album receives more critical acclaim and does better on charts than Britney Jean, they will probably release a few more singles and shoot videos for them (i don't think they will release more than 2 additional singles, as their budget is low after MM mess). If the album doesn't do well and her ticket sales don't increase, then they will probably no more spend money on single releases and music video shoots. And hopefully they won't extend POM for 2 more years.

4 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

IKR! Britney loves this album so I'm sure we'll get a full era even if the album is god forbid not #1 because at any rate Glory will be much more successful than BJ was.....I mean the music on Glory alone is a major triumph over it!  

Exactly!!! BJ, FF and Circus can't compare to Glory!

4 hours ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

A complete year would be awesome. She's never had an era that lasted more than a year, even for Britney with like her 20 singles. :madonna:

Baby could've did it I believe but they cut the era short ... When she started recording Opps!

3 hours ago, WannaComeOver said:

I think they will decide how long it will last based on the album and POM ticket sales. If the album receives more critical acclaim and does better on charts than Britney Jean, they will probably release a few more singles and shoot videos for them (i don't think they will release more than 2 additional singles, as their budget is low after MM mess). If the album doesn't do well and her ticket sales don't increase, then they will probably no more spend money on single releases and music video shoots. And hopefully they won't extend POM for 2 more years.

When is POM over 

4 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Baby could've did it I believe but they cut the era short ... When she started recording Opps!

Yes you're right, as a first era I didn't count it but it lasted longer with the International launch of her carreer that lasted between January to April I think (I know BOMT started to be played on TVs and Radios in March in France, while it started in January in the UK). Still, her eras are short AF... When you look at the promo and how badly it's done, no wonder why! :cigney:

Archived