Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, Asmodean said:

Does anybody notice that in the preview Toxic is in stereo? An sounds like the actual song is played over the recording. In all the others CK we can hear mono songs, and a lot of noises made by the Host and the Guest... Nothing like that here... I think this is not the real audio that we will get Tomorrow... 

I think you're right. But why would they do that?

I'm really not understanding the strategy here. Britney is about to put out one of her best albums in a long time, with FLAWLESS, even impressive vocals (multilingualney, WYN, Liar), and either A) she lipsyncs in CK or B) the show edited it to make it look like she does.

If she does lipsync, there will be loss of interest in her album because people will think she can't sing/it will be heavily overproduced robot vocals again. If it's just the commercial, a lot of people won't bother watching CK because now they think she won't sing in it and everyone wants to hear her sing live. I'm really hoping she sings, but my hopes aren't high at this point. I'm not one to have a meltdown but I'm frustrated because I don't want her to be ridiculed in the public eye when she's gotten so much positive press lately and Glory comes this week :( 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Asmodean said:

Does anybody notice that in the preview Toxic is in stereo? An sounds like the actual song is played over the recording. In all the others CK we can hear mono songs, and a lot of noises made by the Host and the Guest... Nothing like that here... I think this is not the real audio that we will get Tomorrow... 

Maybe her team didn't like her vocals so they dubbed over it. :xcuseme:

i just hope they dont all have a braintumor bigger than their tiny pea brain itself and put britney on karpool karaoke with femme fatale dvd like editing afterwards because she doesnt want to sing. like wtf this better be only edited because it was a preview

1 minute ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

I think you're right. But why would they do that?

I'm really not understanding the strategy here. Britney is about to put out one of her best albums in a long time, with FLAWLESS, even impressive vocals (multilingualney, WYN, Liar), and either A) she lipsyncs in CK or B) the show edited it to make it look like she does.

If she does lipsync, there will be loss of interest in her album because people will think she can't sing/it will be heavily overproduced robot vocals again. If it's just the commercial, a lot of people won't bother watching CK because now they think she won't sing in it and everyone wants to hear her sing live. I'm really hoping she sings, but my hopes aren't high at this point. I'm not one to have a meltdown but I'm frustrated because I don't want her to be ridiculed in the public eye when she's gotten so much positive press lately and Glory comes this week :( 

Ok so let say it that way, when Britney was everywhere, in all medias, when the people were talking about her all the time? Over the meltdown! They like to see how she flops , because that make their life more worthy... "Look the famous singer can't sing for ****", "She's old", "are she still alive".. "ahahha she shaved her head"... I can go on forever. There will be a lot of people going to watch this just to make fun of her, this preview will tell them "yes, she will lipsync, let's go over there to have some fun"... and BAAM she is singing...mark me!

DOES ANY OF YOU READ WHAT JORDAN WROTE AT THE BOTTON OF THE NEWS?

He reminded us that she is supposed to sing MM, BOMT, Sometimes and Stronger, so clearly as we can see and hear she is NOT singing Toxic . Those 4 songs were confirmed by insiders, so maybe Toxic was just a warm up to make her feel more confident or smth.

Can we just wait please? :xcuseme:

3 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

DOES ANY OF YOU READ WHAT JORDAN WROTE AT THE BOTTON OF THE NEWS?

He reminded us that she is supposed to sing MM, BOMT, Sometimes and Stronger, so clearly as we can see and hear she is NOT singing Toxic .

Can we just wait please? :xcuseme:

also is the word he uses, not supposed to only sing

I am trying my best not to meltdown but how can you not with this promo clip. Yeah just a clip but we are pulling for her. Everyone knows she lipsyncs to save her life ever since she started but this segment is for people to actually SING karaoke in the car with Corden. This is that one chance to prove to everyone that she still sings. I sure hope they are not trolling and are not stupid enough to commit this mistake in her career with her awesome album coming out the next day. I don't understand why they will let her lipsync and I'm going to Trust her and her team until this airs in full. She sang the birthday song live on xfactor and she did the xmas carols thing with ellen so I'm still hoping for the best. Do not troll us Britney! The fact that she shared the clip on her twitter means they are aware and are ok of this lipsync clip. 

40 minutes ago, Avnit said:

Singers - SING you know ,looking pretty is nice and everything but how does it help you SINGing karaoke  .....

Guess some people see music as modeling or something 

ITS A FEW SECONDS, we havent even seen the whole thing yet!!! And if you dont like that shes not sings IF she dont do it at all (she still has a beautiful voice, we heard it multiple times, a karaoke episode wont change that btw) but if you dont think she sings as a singer should do.... go watch someone else then if it bothers some of yall so much and dont watch this episode, simple as that :cooltshirt:

Just now, Melinda said:

ITS A FEW SECONDS, we havent even seen the whole thing yet!!! And if you dont like that shes not sings IF she dont do it at all (she still has a beautiful voice, we heard it multiple times, a karaoke episode wont change that btw) but if you dont think she sings as a singer should do.... go watch someone else then if it bothers some of yall so much and dont watch this episode, simple as that :cooltshirt:

Let them. Can't believe they're all falling for this baity preview and believing she'll lip-sync. Poor them.

They all saw that insider thread saying she did a 90 minutes footage, I don't understand why they're freaking out and dragging her. Obviously she sang.

9 minutes ago, button said:

Let them. Can't believe they're all falling for this baity preview and believing she'll lip-sync. Poor them.

They all saw that insider thread saying she did a 90 minutes footage, I don't understand why they're freaking out and dragging her. Obviously she sang.

Yeah....Its always like this, these morons in here can see 2 sec of something and have the biggest meltdown and start bashing her and her team and the "if she not sings im leaving" "im done with her" and stuff like that starts to come up, like :oknolol: and it doesnt matter if we have an amazing album on the way or VMA's or anything... ONE thing and that ruins everything for some in here... ******* mess :tiffsmoke: Go watch Mariahs episode, everybody know she has an amazing voice yet she didnt sing that much... bc its suppose to be FUN! :omgawd:

Archived