Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Dylan said:

You guys are stupid for thinking she's not gonna lipsync her way trough that entire video 

Goodbye image, goodbye Glory :truthtea:

And the other half of exhale calls us stupid for thinking she WILL lip sync. :cigney:

I'm reserving most of my judgment until after it's aired in full, however, if we don't get any singing, I'm just really going to be disappointed in Britney.  I've overlooked the fact that she doesn't want to sing live for "POM", however, if she can't do a few soft notes in car with the radio on, than something is seriously wrong!  at that point, i'd start to be concerned.

Not with the vocals on Glory and her actually agreeing to record this show in the first place? And if it turned out to be so "bad" it would have been shelved, end of story. So yeah.

Anyway, I think everyone needs to go watch Selena and Mariah's spots on the show. Their own fans didn't attack them for not singing. That's called self-sabotage. Even if Britney didn't sing a note, why are WE feeding the haters ammunition? This fanbase does NOT understand that. It's hilarious as ****.

It all started with that TTWE body double that nobody outside of the fanbase would have recognized. Britney needs a song entitled "my worst enemy" dedicated to the fans.

Archived