EVERYONE TWEET @TroyLsmith RIGHT NOW. HE IS BASHING GLORY!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, button said:

Ok. But you said the magazine is irrelevant, do you think he got it through legal means?

it's irrelevant to care about his review is what I'm saying

and no I don't but for ya'll to press him about that is pretty childish when we did the same thing. He's just not a fan of Britney and I get ya'll are angry and can voice your anger but you should probably focus your energy on promoting the album and REQUESTING Make Me instead, cuz that is what actually matters. 

26 minutes ago, Applejack said:

just checked it

it doesn't count for metacritic so i'll let this ***** drown in his hate

Is he even a legit journalist?  Or is this some irrelevant site like examiner.com where anyone can submit their own article?  I feel like it's prob the latter, just because his review is so unprofessional.

2 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Is he even a legit journalist?  Or is this some irrelevant site like examiner.com where anyone can submit their own article?  I feel like it's prob the latter, just because his review is so unprofessional.

he's just a reporter for some irrelevant site from ohio :beysip:

42 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Why bother bashing him ya'll, that review is not gonna be seen by anyone, irrelevant magazine.

Ppl actually read Slant. 

Unless metacritic includes it, it's not a relevant review enough

This tbh! Also slant rated Glory 3.5 out of 5 stars same as Lemonade this is great tbh!!!:hype:

Archived