Ppl buying vinyls to help the chart position: DON'T!

PraiseQueenBrit

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or just buy a single copy of the cd for yourself, enjoy the music, and stop stressing yourself and everyone else out about buying vinyls or individual tracks. I don't get why so many people here are so damn pressed about sales and that #1. Do you think Britney is? Does a number 1 really mean anything when it's just a bunch of crazed fans buying 30 copies and streaming songs in the background of their computers? Being a fan should be about enjoying the music, sharing your love for the artist, and hoping for success, not frantically trying to inflate the numbers, beat other fanbases in pointless online polls and posting degrading things or 'dragging' people who have differing opinions. It's sad when people can't just enjoy the music and calm the hell down.

2 minutes ago, PinkFairy said:

Or just buy a single copy of the cd for yourself, enjoy the music, and stop stressing yourself and everyone else out about buying vinyls or individual tracks. I don't get why so many people here are so damn pressed about sales and that #1. Do you think Britney is? Does a number 1 really mean anything when it's just a bunch of crazed fans buying 30 copies and streaming songs in the background of their computers? Being a fan should be about enjoying the music, sharing your love for the artist, and hoping for success, not frantically trying to inflate the numbers, beat other fanbases in pointless online polls and posting degrading things or 'dragging' people who have differing opinions. It's sad when people can't just enjoy the music and calm the hell down.

:beysip: okay sis

2 hours ago, Oliver T said:

I'll buy the CD and the Vinyl and I'll stream the album when outside of my home, so :yaknow: 

You should try to stream when you're home, too.  Listening to the CD/vinyl won't help her sales or chart positions, whereas streaming will.

I pre-ordered several copies of the album, but I'm not even planning on listening to them- I'll be streaming on Spotify. :mhm:

3 hours ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

:crying1: it would be nice if it did wouldn't it sis, why do they ship so late, ******* flop RCA

This has nothing to do with RCA but with Araca group. Pretty sure this is a limited edition thing, they'll probably start shipping once the limited sale edition ends and they've engraved fans' names

2 hours ago, Isla. said:

Does buying the tracks individually count on iTunes? Only because i don't own Make Me as part of Glory, i already have it from the CD single, if i buy the whole album i'll have Make Me twice on my iTunes and i don't want that :orangu: 

yes it does, just purchase them from another version of the album or on another digital platform.

you can refund within two weeks, just help the sales

1 hour ago, DirtyMind said:

You should try to stream when you're home, too.  Listening to the CD/vinyl won't help her sales or chart positions, whereas streaming will.

I pre-ordered several copies of the album, but I'm not even planning on listening to them- I'll be streaming on Spotify. :mhm:

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of buying the CD though? I personally think it's ridiculous that streaming is part of the charts now. It's too easy to rig the charts. There should be a sales chart and streaming chart, at least in the UK anyway. I don't know about other countries' charts.

11 minutes ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of buying the CD though? I personally think it's ridiculous that streaming is part of the charts now. It's too easy to rig the charts. There should be a sales chart and streaming chart, at least in the UK anyway. I don't know about other countries' charts.

I mean in reality someone would either buy the CD and listen to that or just stream it. But since fans want a good debut they're willing to do both.

The album is cute tho cuz it has a booklet

Archived